watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Multiple Signings sat 26th january

Started by nose returns, January 26, 2019, 09:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

Strangely Multiple Signings seems to have gone missing. Mr Khan snr promised he would back the new manager with fresh blood and jnr sajd we would make multiple signings. We all know both those things. Some on the MB have bravely defended the lack of players coming in for a variety of flakey reasons.

The truth is MAF just got on with it, he got in top proffesionals and allowed them freedom to do the necessary,  within budget of course. These guys continue to make promises but have amateurs working in a shark pool.

I have no faith, as i didn't in december that enough of the right players would be signed in time to  make a genuine attempt to save ourselves. I expect on thursday a few last minute injured players and unknowns will arrive. I am expecting more lightweight midfielders and clumsy wingers.

filham

Multiple signings sounds rather like another dose of summer signings.
I would prefer just two or perhaps three experienced players that have been hand picked by Ranieri. .

BedsFFC

Sorry if I misunderstand.

Do you mean there was a story on website that has been taken down?

Mince n Tatties

More like some lucky gal will be having multiple orgasms on the 26th.😱

Sting of the North

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 26, 2019, 01:52:20 PM

This is just one of the daily whining threads with nothing new added, not more to it. Nothing here that has not been said already in maybe 15 other threads the last week. Did we really need another new thread on the same subject?

flyingfish

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 26, 2019, 02:04:52 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 26, 2019, 01:52:20 PM

This is just one of the daily whining threads with nothing new added, not more to it. Nothing here that has not been said already in maybe 15 other threads the last week. Did we really need another new thread on the same subject?

Furthermore another one which will be proved wrong when we do indeed make multiple signings . See also complaints that the riverside will not be built.

One James stannard

Arthur

Quote from: nose on January 26, 2019, 09:29:00 AM
Strangely Multiple Signings seems to have gone missing. Mr Khan snr promised he would back the new manager with fresh blood and jnr sajd we would make multiple signings. We all know both those things.

What we also all know is that he didn't stipulate a date prior to the close of the window by which those signings would be made. In other words, if players are signed by next Thursday, TK will have done what he said he would do.

By all means predict that this will not happen - and return at the close of the window to remind us that you told us so. You have, however, repeated the same prediction so many times now that the need for such repetition seems to have become more of a topic than the message itself.

Does that not tell you anything, nose?

Woolly Mammoth

In the meantime Fulham keep losing, but that's ok and acceptable is it ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

You know... this forum says FOF... not Twitter.

We don't need to read your status every day.

Arthur

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 26, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

As mine is the post above yours, I presume this remark is directed at me.

The simple answer is that yours is a different argument.

Your line is 'Should we have made our signings sooner?'

My line to nose is regarding his implying that TK has made a statement that he does not intend to fulfil and what it achieves to repeat it day-after-day while the window is still open.

nose returns

Quote from: Arthur on January 26, 2019, 03:13:38 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 26, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

As mine is the post above yours, I presume this remark is directed at me.

The simple answer is that yours is a different argument.

Your line is 'Should we have made our signings sooner?'

My line to nose is regarding his implying that TK has made a statement that he does not intend to fulfil and what it achieves to repeat it day-after-day while the window is still open.

Nearly. I am implying any singing Wil b rather too late.
I feel sure he thought he meant it but clearly is so far out of his depth he will drown us all

nose returns

Amazing the amount of rudish responses. I am merely venting my frustration at the ludicrous situation and inactivity.

You don't like what I say., just move on.

Sting of the North

Sure Nose, but is it ok to ask you why you have to vent the same things in multiple threads every day? I am fairly certain that your point has been noted by anyone visiting FoF the last months. Without meaning to be rude at all, do we need so many new threads all the time? You have the right to speak your opinion of course, and I also acknowledge that you are not the one starting all such threads, and this is not directed at you alone. However, would be nice to see a message board where not 2 out of 3 threads contains the same people complaining about the same topics.

Matt10

How many topics started on virtually the same item though, nose? You have 4 on the 2nd page alone.

Just start your own thread for "Daily Thoughts by nose".

It's a boring Saturday, so I can create a template for you too:

//////////////////////////

Subject: [Tony Khan] [Claudio Ranieri] [Signings] [Slav] are [Pathetic, Awesome, Terrible], [Missing, Lovely, Pioneer, Amazing]

Description: I do not like [Tony Khan] [Claudio Ranieri] [No Signings]
Description: I do like [Fulham] [Slav] [Signings]

[Enter prediction/assumption here]

/Sign off:

Prepare for [Championship]

/Combat [/Argue] with those who [Disagree] or like [Tony Khan] [Claudio Ranieri]

//////////////////////////

Anyone can use this as well, it's not in code, but trendy topics that for some reason never lose their popularity. :)

Sting of the North

Matt, I understand that you are trying to be funny but if you would prefer to quality of postings on this board to increase then maybe you shouldn't try to be funny by insulting someone that obviously cares a lot about Fulham. If you don't like Khan bashing don't turn it into a bashing of fellow posters either as that is not better.

Not meant to be a dig at you specifically really, just asking everyone to play nice as that would turn FoF into a more pleasant place to visit.

RaySmith

davew

Quote from: RaySmith on January 26, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
Nose is a very provocative poster.

Repetitive and predictable maybe but not provocative!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 26, 2019, 06:00:10 PM
Matt, I understand that you are trying to be funny but if you would prefer to quality of postings on this board to increase then maybe you shouldn't try to be funny by insulting someone that obviously cares a lot about Fulham. If you don't like Khan bashing don't turn it into a bashing of fellow posters either as that is not better.

Not meant to be a dig at you specifically really, just asking everyone to play nice as that would turn FoF into a more pleasant place to visit.

It's in every thread, not just from nose, but a lot of posters. Funny is down to interpretation. I find it boring like staring at lines of code.

RaySmith

Quote from: davew on January 26, 2019, 06:20:33 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on January 26, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
Nose is a very provocative poster.

Repetitive and predictable maybe but not provocative!

I think he's  provocative. That's my opinion, with his endless, repetitive, abusive posts - abusive towards everyone involved with Fulham management.