watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just turned around and came home

Started by Riversider, January 29, 2019, 03:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Been going since 1974. Seen much worse teams than this one. Will be there again next season, wherever we are.

WokingFFC

Sitting in the car, parked up on the Fulham Palace road warching the rain roll down the windscreen. Looking forward to the walk down Langthorne seeing the bright lights of the most beautiful ground in the world become clearer and brighter with every step. Proper football weather and a heart warming performance will see me happy until the next victory on Saturday  :003: COYW!

I Ronic

Quote from: WokingFFC on January 29, 2019, 07:14:38 PM
Sitting in the car, parked up on the Fulham Palace road warching the rain roll down the windscreen. Looking forward to the walk down Langthorne seeing the bright lights of the most beautiful ground in the world become clearer and brighter with every step. Proper football weather and a heart warming performance will see me happy until the next victory on Saturday  :003: COYW!

0001.jpeg

Milo

049:gif

snarks

The weather and family have kept me away tonight, and I am really gutted. I would love to be there even with the 200 mile 4 hour round trip.

RolandAJ

Enjoy!

I like your attitude.

Roland
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."  Milan Kundera

Or does that not count because it doesn't fit your grouch-centric opinion?

the nutflush

You made the right decision.  Its a horrow show.

Riversider

Even if I had of made the effort I can guarantee you this now, I would currently be in my car right now on the way home, as I'm sure hundreds are currently doing,
I absolutely detest this season and I absolutely despise Tony Khan, his Dad gave him our club as a plaything , probably to keep him away from the importance of the family business,
He's now starting up a wrestling franchise because his short attention span is probably getting bored of "soccer" and all those nasty, spiteful Brits,
Daniel Levy dominates NFL, Khan Snr can't buy Wembley and Fulham are going down , what next for the Khans ? Tick Tock Tick Tock

Riversider

Love you Tony 🇺🇸👊🏻😘😍😗😙😅🤣😂

the nutflush

Quote from: the nutflush on January 29, 2019, 08:05:34 PM
You made the right decision.  Its a horrow show.

Hold the phone!  I stand corrected.

BedsFFC

As the usual negative threads go, this is one I particulary like. I may revisit it from time to time.

snarks

Bugger, maybe I have to miss every game now!

DevonFFC

One James stannard

I'm cold wet and tired and I think I went through every emotion possible down there tonight.

But by Christ, Bloody hell I loved that COYW

grandad

To all you turn around people.Never,never turn your back on Fulham. You should know by now that the team are like no other.Totally unpredictable. Nothing is a given. Still believe.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cottage expat

Quote from: grandad on January 29, 2019, 10:47:07 PM
To all you turn around people.Never,never turn your back on Fulham. You should know by now that the team are like no other.Totally unpredictable. Nothing is a given. Still believe.

+1

Baszab

Barrett487

Hey Riversider, first time you've turned back ever..... and the first time i haven't even been able to listen in because working. Question is... which one of us is the albatross?   049:gif

@jolslover

STH H3

Barrett487