Main Menu

Steve Stammers Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag

Started by White Noise, October 20, 2010, 10:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

SmithyFFC

FTID

Logicalman

I have to seriously question whether any striker actually worth his salt is likely to jump at the chance of going to OT thesedays.

Look at the recent history, whereby both Ronaldo and Rooney have left / are leaving, and it's for no good reason.
Anyone can see that ManUre are fast becoming a spent force, 2-2 at home to WBA? Ye Gods, that would have been unthinkable before last season, but - as mentioned elsewhere - their team is growing old - as is their manager - and they cannot afford to keep up with the Citeh, Scum and Spuds of this world any longer, and if the Poo do get an injection of spending monies from the new owners, it will all but put the kibosh on ManUres hopes of remaining in the top 5 or even 6 of the premier league next season.

I'm not writing ManUre off completely at all, I just see them becoming a standard Prem team for a while, and the magic that disappears when that happens is hard to regain so readily.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Logicalman on October 20, 2010, 05:21:58 PM
I have to seriously question whether any striker actually worth his salt is likely to jump at the chance of going to OT thesedays.

Look at the recent history, whereby both Ronaldo and Rooney have left / are leaving, and it's for no good reason.
Anyone can see that ManUre are fast becoming a spent force, 2-2 at home to WBA? Ye Gods, that would have been unthinkable before last season, but - as mentioned elsewhere - their team is growing old - as is their manager - and they cannot afford to keep up with the Citeh, Scum and Spuds of this world any longer, and if the Poo do get an injection of spending monies from the new owners, it will all but put the kibosh on ManUres hopes of remaining in the top 5 or even 6 of the premier league next season.

I'm not writing ManUre off completely at all, I just see them becoming a standard Prem team for a while, and the magic that disappears when that happens is hard to regain so readily.

Agree with you in principal but if they came in for Moussa at the end of the season he would jump at the chance.

Logicalman

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 20, 2010, 05:27:26 PM

Agree with you in principal but if they came in for Moussa at the end of the season he would jump at the chance.

Unfortunately, you might be correct.  :002:

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Logicalman on October 20, 2010, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 20, 2010, 05:27:26 PM

Unfortunately, you might be correct.  :002:

Guys I was joking! Brighten up! :54: :005:
FTID

mccscratch

I would take 15m for Dembele in a heartbeat... I think he has loads of talent but not sure how healthy he will be throughout the year... so many hack-job teams it seems that any silky skilled player will get hammered unless they are protected by the refs like CR7 was back in the day...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Fletchino

He was going to get out of the bag at some point we know how good he is after 2/3 games