FOF MoTM Fulham V Brighton (Seri)

Started by Milo, January 29, 2019, 09:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your Man of the Match?

Milo

What just happened  049:gif  :wine:

sunburywhite

Seri and Chambers were both mountains
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

Chambers and Seri were fantastic tonight.

I particularly liked Seri's performance as he always wanted the ball even when 2-0 down.

However, because of the goal, Chambers edges it!

Hoppus

Nero

Quote from: Hoppus on January 29, 2019, 09:52:57 PM
Rico did very well!!

I agree that save was a game changer and finally looks like he told Odoi to stop being an idiot and stop sticking limbs out to try and deflect balls past him

Moltobueno

Seri was by far the best player on the pitch tonight but Mitro gets my vote because of the goals

Russianrob

Steeeeeeeeeed

Extended Highlights on Sky Sports at 23.30 (half hour show)

fulhamben

I honestly  can't pick. Chambers probably had the best first half, and a great second, I was really impressed with Seri today. Mitro was class. Christie had a great second half. Cairney desperately unlucky not to get two goals. But hell I'm giving it to raneri. He got his team selection badly wrong, and wasn't affrai to change it early doors. The tinker man tinkered and it payer off
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffcne

Quote from: Moltobueno on January 29, 2019, 09:57:16 PM
Seri was by far the best player on the pitch tonight but Mitro gets my vote because of the goals

Ha Ha

Skatzoffc

Seri by a country mile. Chambers had a great game and Rico too.

Mitro marked out of the game in the 1st half but stuck in there to get two deservede goals. so well done for not giving up
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Luka

Chambers for me, thought he was outstanding tonight.

Mince n Tatties

The little fella Seri,his best game for us imo.

Deeping_white

Quote from: ffcne on January 29, 2019, 10:17:00 PM
Quote from: Moltobueno on January 29, 2019, 09:57:16 PM

Ha Ha

Seeing as you've commented this one two posts praising him now, are you upset he had a good game and we won?

elgreenio

Seri was outstanding. That trifecta of him Cairney and Chambers is clearly how everybody envisaged Seri, TC and Zambo would be at the start of the season.

Very unlucky to get booked as well from where I was sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

@jolslover

Rico made a great saves that kept us in the game. Mitrovic scored twice. Chambers made some vital interceptions and worked hard throughout. Babel completed the 90 and looked good. Bryan put a lovely ball in for Mitros goal. Vietto and Cairney changed the game but MOTM goes to Seri.
STH H3

grandad

Seri started off poorly but gradually he sparked into life & ended the game as my candidate. However Chambers was magnificent. Mitro had a great game against 2 of the best central defenders & had them both on their back sides. We looked so much more in control when Cairney came on. Over the whole game I voted for Chambers.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Seri for me. Not even close even though plenty good performances (Mitro, Chambers, Cairney, Rico and more). Seri dominated the game, head and shoulders above all other players on the pitch (figuratively, that is).

Woolly Mammoth

Chambers was the engine room, he along with Mitro are the talismen, and Seri had his best game I have seen him play.
Mitro, despite very little support in the first half scored two very very important goals, and Rico's save was wonderful and pivotal.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

David I

Credit where credit is due. I'm the first to critisise Seri for previous performances but I have to say he had a great game tonight. Didn't lose the ball as much as I thought he did in previous games. Gets my vote!