https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flipping Newcastle beat Man City

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 29, 2019, 09:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

And Burnley draw with Man U

At least Cardiff and Huddersfield lost

A great win for Fulham tonight,  but flipping Newcastle and Burnley.

DevonFFC

We can only win our games and let the others get on with it.

Moltobueno

we play both manchester clubs at home, don't we? seems a good grab for points  082.gif

JoelH5

Not too bad. Only 5 points from safety. Palace and Southampton are well within reach. Burnley were 2 up with 5 to play so could have been much worse.

Huge come back.

Also tonight shows anyone can beat anyone. If our players start playing like they can and did tonight second half, we're better than Newcastle. We can beat anyone at home with some luck
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 29, 2019, 09:59:01 PM
We can only win our games and let the others get on with it.
Winning 1 game tonight was a good start and at half time who would have thought we would turn the match around? Glad we did, but sadly can't change my opinion of us being back in the Championship next season.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Beat Palace Sat,and we drag them into the mix.

Aaron

I don't think Newcastle winning is the end of the world, they have a (slightly) easier run-in than everyone else at that end of the table, so I reckon they were least likely to be catchable anyway.  They've got Huddersfield, Burnley, Southampton and Palace to play yet anyway.  I'd be happy for them to hit a run of form if it means they're nice and safe in mid-table for their visit to us on the last day of the season.

DevonFFC

There is still many twists to come, need to get above Cardiff and then stalk 17th. Do what we have to do, pick up points and let them slip up

Aaron

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 29, 2019, 10:18:11 PM
There is still many twists to come, need to get above Cardiff and then stalk 17th. Do what we have to do, pick up points and let them slip up

Cardiff have Burnley, Southampton and Palace to slip up against unfortunately!