watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton Fans

Started by SP, January 30, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Suffered a severe case of premature celebration, great to see them silently leaving the ground.

Couldn't understand why Glen Murray was giving us stick, we have no history with him?

049:gif

H4usuallysitting

Not sure about Murray..... I picked a couple of their supporter's up after the game & they're really worried about relegation..... Murray was a bit peculiar, but was a handful on the pitch

FFC1987

Quote from: SP on January 30, 2019, 09:30:38 AM
Suffered a severe case of premature celebration, great to see them silently leaving the ground.

Couldn't understand why Glen Murray was giving us stick, we have no history with him?

049:gif

Did he get stick when we went 2 up at their place maybe?

f321ffc

Hope we returned the 2-0 and you f@cked it up to them that they so generously gave us at their place. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

HV71

Murray is very strange . He was pretty effective though he should have had his hat trick . At the end he went over to Rico and applauded him, chatted and then gave him a huge hug. Rico looked a tad shocked but clearly appreciated the accolade . It was an amazing save which was pivotal

West Ewells all White

How many timew does the "Winning away" sh**e song make fans look silly? but do they learn? hope we have!,

As for Glen Murray he has nothing to prove to us that`s at least six goals he has scored against us! credit where it`s due

flyingfish

Don't know about Murray - he came across as pretty odious the way he celebrated in front of the Fulham fans and with Ryan running the pitch length to celebrate..... at the end of the day they ended up looking like a bit silly. Knobs.

SouthernWhite

I found weird his celebrations at Hammersmith end. And the GK running to celebrate the 1-0 looked awkward, too. He doesn't seem to be a d1ckhead. He's the kind of player that you hate to have against because seems petty and nasty, and love when he's playing for you because he always gives it all. I respect that.

Regarding the fans, always nice to send their chants back their way. The "you are not signing anymore" after the 3rd goal was glorious. They were shell shocked.

SP

Quote from: f321ffc on January 30, 2019, 09:57:20 AM
Hope we returned the 2-0 and you f@cked it up to them that they so generously gave us at their place. 049:gif

Funny enough, I didn't realise the significance when a group of Fulham lads were singing this at the Putney Gates but fortunately all the Brighton fans had left by then.