watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

somebody has to ask saintsV palace

Started by nose returns, January 30, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

1-0 Palace at present. Palace win is probably better than Southampton in the bigger picture but a draw is best.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

hovewhite

filham

Without doubt we want a draw in order to keep both of them within our range. We need Palace to run their legs off so that they will not be fit come Saturday.

JoelH5

mccscratch

Get it there Saints!

Okay... time for some cards and tough challenges!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

SP

DevonFFC

JoelH5

Omg!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have been a worse player for them to have out!!!! Yes!!!!

Fulham Tup North

Yes, yes, two yellows in two mins!! 😁
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mccscratch

Holy cow... Its all happening...

COYW... its time to do what we thought we would in August... Take it to the bottom half of this LEAGUE!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Luka

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2019, 04:36:57 PM
Palace win with Zaha pulling something so he cant play us on Saturday please.

I think Palace will pull away from the relegation zone over the coming weeks anyway so it'll keep southampton, who havent imroved the squad this window, firmly in the mix.
I wouldn't wish an injury to happen to any player, red cards maybe!!

Spooky!!

Tabby

JoelH5

Finishes 1-1 and Zaha sent off! Absolutely perfect!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Saw the score, didn't know Zaha was sent off too. Fantastic.

davew

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2019, 04:36:57 PM
Palace win with Zaha pulling something so he cant play us on Saturday please.

I think Palace will pull away from the relegation zone over the coming weeks anyway so it'll keep southampton, who havent imroved the squad this window, firmly in the mix.
I wouldn't wish an injury to happen to any player, red cards maybe!!
Looks like I got my wish (LOL)! Just seen an update of the match.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Tabby on January 30, 2019, 09:35:59 PM
Tomkins injured as well.
Please feeling pleased that players are injured is not sporting, wishing them to be sent off is!!

davew

What has happened tonight doesn't change anything, we are still in trouble!! Ok we now have more of a chance of a result in the next match especially with all of our new arrivals tomorrow (lol) and witnessing the 45 minute fighting spirit that we showed last night, but I remain pessimistic until we are mathematically safe from relegation, if it happens?

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 09:49:45 PM
Quote from: Tabby on January 30, 2019, 09:35:59 PM
Tomkins injured as well.
Please feeling pleased that players are injured is not sporting, wishing them to be sent off is!!

Ok let's say he isn't injured but let's hope he can't be bothered to play Saturday so pretends he is :)

DevonFFC

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 09:53:11 PM
What has happened tonight doesn't change anything, we are still in trouble!! Ok we now have more of a chance of a result in the next match especially with all of our new arrivals tomorrow (lol) and witnessing the 45 minute fighting spirit that we showed last night, but I remain pessimistic until we are mathematically safe from relegation, if it happens?

Think it has a big bearing. If we win we will be with 3 points of them. That IF has been boosted by their best play by a mile being sent off, think they havnt won a game in over a season without him.
The boost that will give to the fans at the game and the team will be noticeable.

DaveW are you a half empty kind of person in all walks of life?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 09:53:11 PM

Yes indeed, but what has encouraged me is that last night the players showed a real spirit and resilience and never say die performance coming from behind, that we were beginning to think they were not capable of any more. Add the confidence and morale that has to have been improved by this result and effort, we may be currently down but we are definitely not out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.