more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

somebody has to ask saintsV palace

Started by nose returns, January 30, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

i usually know everything  :005:
But I do not know what suits us best tonight. I know what will be will be but in an ideal world are we better hoping for a saints win because we are playing palace on saturday
OR
a draw which keeps two teams close rather than one escaping

Riversider

If Palace lose then they will start to feel the pressure, then it's up to us to go there on Saturday and do our own job, if Palace lose the next two they are in trouble,

Maybe we could sign Kasami before the window closes !

Steeeeeeeeeed

Draw definitely for me.

If so we will be 6 points behind both, and have to play both in February, so potentially can make up 3 points ourselves on both.

MJG

A draw keeps 4 teams above the zone with 24 or less points, let one win tonight and they have 25, I think the more involved the better...so a draw for me.
Just the views of a long term fan

toshes mate

I am in the camp of believing that until you absolutely need the help of another result to achieve something, then you concentrate only upon your performances and not what may be going on elsewhere.  There are still a lot of matches to be played and a lot of twists and turns to be encountered.  Anything is still possible at this moment even Fredericks and Targett walking back into Motspur Park tomorrow evening.... with a PL experienced top rated central defender walking in between them....

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Statto

Red cards, fighting, something scandalous. Ideally Hasselhoff getting a 12 game touchline ban for racially aggravated biting and spitting on one of his own players

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jimpav

6-6 draw after both keepers sent off, managers sent to the stands and both teams feeling dejected and exhausted having thrown away a 3 goal lead at various points in the match.

Maidstone Lee

I think a Southampton win tonight against Palace could help us on Saturday. Especially if we take an early lead, Palace fans will get on their backs and hopefully play into our hands. Our boys should be confident after that second half yesterday.

Ah we can dream!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

grandad

0-0 draw with both Zaha & Townsend getting red cards.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

nose returns

Quote from: toshes mate on January 30, 2019, 01:38:03 PM
I am in the camp of believing that until you absolutely need the help of another result to achieve something, then you concentrate only upon your performances and not what may be going on elsewhere.  There are still a lot of matches to be played and a lot of twists and turns to be encountered.  Anything is still possible at this moment even Fredericks and Targett walking back into Motspur Park tomorrow evening.... with a PL experienced top rated central defender walking in between them....

well other than the fantasy signings I do share your opinion regarding just worry about winning your own next game BUT just for tonight when I get the result of the game I want to know whether it is good for us or bad for us... I tend to agree a punch up with lots of injuries and sendings offs would help, straight reds for zaha and townsend would be useful. I also now think a draw is best but suspect it will not be like that.

Luka

Palace win with Zaha pulling something so he cant play us on Saturday please.

I think Palace will pull away from the relegation zone over the coming weeks anyway so it'll keep southampton, who havent imroved the squad this window, firmly in the mix.

Russianrob

Don't think it matters,whatever the score Fulham will stay up.

davew

Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2019, 04:36:57 PM

I think Palace will pull away from the relegation zone over the coming weeks anyway so it'll keep southampton, who havent imroved the squad this window, firmly in the mix.
I wouldn't wish an injury to happen to any player, red cards maybe!!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 05:47:28 PM

When he said 'pulling something' how do you know he meant something medical !! 😉
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2019, 05:52:58 PM
Quote from: davew on January 30, 2019, 05:47:28 PM

When he said 'pulling something' how do you know he meant something medical !! 😉
LOL

abfg

Quote from: nose on January 30, 2019, 12:58:20 PM
i usually know everything  :005:
But I do not know what suits us best tonight. I know what will be will be but in an ideal world are we better hoping for a saints win because we are playing palace on saturday
OR
a draw which keeps two teams close rather than one escaping

0 - 0. 4 injuries each, 6 red cards.