watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Restricted view seats Johnny Haynes Stand

Started by Shrek, January 31, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrek

Bought a membership before the deadline.

I see basically every seat past the first few rows is restricted in the Johnny Haynes Stand, same goes for other stands.

Is there a special description for those that block the goals or are sat right in front of a post?

I can only find restricted view and trying to work view out on stadium photos on site / trip advisor etc as to how restricted it is.

A description of how severe the view is restricted would be helpful as the photo view link just seems to be generic one from the middle of each block.

The best view seems to be the neutral end before the posts but I don't really want to be in amongst the away following.

Any help or links for more info would be great as searching on site showed there used to be a photo of how bad each seat view was.

Didn't intend for first post to be negative one, but I can't justify £75 for just an unrestricted view in the Riverside.

MikeW

I avoid the JH stand because of the sun in eyes problem - maybe something to do with being ancient.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

fulhamben

Quote from: Shrek on January 31, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
Bought a membership before the deadline.

I see basically every seat past the first few rows is restricted in the Johnny Haynes Stand, same goes for other stands.

Is there a special description for those that block the goals or are sat right in front of a post?

I can only find restricted view and trying to work view out on stadium photos on site / trip advisor etc as to how restricted it is.

A description of how severe the view is restricted would be helpful as the photo view link just seems to be generic one from the middle of each block.

The best view seems to be the neutral end before the posts but I don't really want to be in amongst the away following.

Any help or links for more info would be great as searching on site showed there used to be a photo of how bad each seat view was.

Didn't intend for first post to be negative one, but I can't justify £75 for just an unrestricted view in the Riverside.
whatvblock are you in, there is one seat near me that is literally behind the post. You can't see anything other than the corner flag. If you are a good few rows back, you shouldnt have many blind spots
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

snarks

My seat in H4 is supposedly restricted view as there is a small area of the pitch I can't see because of a post. Frankly I'm not that worried by it, and wouldn't have called it restricted view myself

Shrek

Quote from: fulhamben on January 31, 2019, 03:29:48 PM
Quote from: Shrek on January 31, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

whatvblock are you in, there is one seat near me that is literally behind the post. You can't see anything other than the corner flag. If you are a good few rows back, you shouldnt have many blind spots

I'm looking at block D + G at the min. Seats available up halfway and at the back.

That one behind the post is no doubt on sale for every Game? Not in block F row F by any chance is it, as was looking and thinking that one might be.

I'm surprised there's not a post saved with seats listed to avoid anywhere?

hovewhite

I'm in Riverside in restricted view,never the less love it.
Real interaction down there between us regulars,and Not qiuet in support despite what people say!! will miss the people next year.