Main Menu

WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, February 01, 2019, 10:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2019, 11:39:47 AM
NFR

Henry Ford - great quotes

But did you know he was a Nazi - tried to introduce ethnic cleansing into his early factories
Don't take my word - check it out
Absolutely aware of his anti-semitism since my father refused to buy a Ford car on principle.  However, his care for his workers and his production line techniques were much admired universally (including Germany) and would teach many (if not all) modern day corporate owners a lot about how you can have both happy workers and very healthy profit.  The sad thing is we still have rampant anti-semitism with very poorly run factories and very poorly treated workers too.  There is good and bad in everyone and everything, unfortunately.

I Ronic

Quote from: filham on February 02, 2019, 12:04:32 PM
Oh dear, we have problems and it really is difficult to see how we can avoid the drop. Just that one positive of the second half performance against Brighton, if only we could continue this afternoon where we left off on Tuesday night then we could all be more confident.

The negatives are_;-

1. Six points adrift in the relegation zone
2. A poor winter window
3. Main centre back Mawson injured and out for a long time.
4. A defense with the worst record in the league
5. A manager with a quest for clean sheets with players regularly leaking goals.
6. The manager's tactics not suited to make the best use of available talents.

COYW lets have a good win today so that I can forget all those negatives.

If the belief shown in the second half of Tuesday's game carries through we may be only three points adrift and our gd (as apposed to goals conceded) not the worst in the league. I doubt CR's game plan is fixed in stone. I also think he's a canny bugger that knows how to get the best from his squad.
I'd prefer to be chasing someone down rather than looking over my shoulder. I think k we can do it :)