watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cyrus Christie.

Started by FFC1987, February 02, 2019, 03:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

How he's even in a EPL squad is beyond me. Absolute liability.

Statto

Well we only found out Fredericks was leaving a year ago and only found out we'd been promoted in May and we only found out TFM was crap in August and we've only had two transfer windows so you can't possibly expect the club to have signed a decent right back can you

southwest6

Surely anyone is an upgrade on that mug ? How can someone be so stupid ? Can't stand the ****

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on February 02, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
Well we only found out Fredericks was leaving a year ago and only found out we'd been promoted in May and we only found out TFM was crap in August and we've only had two transfer windows so you can't possibly expect the club to have signed a decent right back can you

Yes. Theres totally no one possibly available during two windows that we could possibly buy because you know, its tough and all that.

FFC1987

Quote from: southwest6 on February 02, 2019, 03:31:28 PM
Surely anyone is an upgrade on that mug ? How can someone be so stupid ? Can't stand the ****

He's just a clueless defender. No idea what his colleagues are doing let alone the other teams. At this point, I'd just play Steven Sess. He can't be any worse.

Mince n Tatties

Hand ball unlucky.
Jump on the boy right away as usual, how about having a go at Mitro for missing the sitter from a yard out that would have put us in front.🙅

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 02, 2019, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 02, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

Yes. Theres totally no one possibly available during two windows that we could possibly buy because you know, its tough and all that.

You would have found this RB no doubt and got him to come to FFC. Easy peasy.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 02, 2019, 03:33:40 PM
Hand ball unlucky.
Jump on the boy right away as usual, how about having a go at Mitro for missing the sitter from a yard out that would have put us in front.🙅

That wasn't unlucky. That was utterly stupid.

southwest6

Hand ball unlucky.

you're having a laugh... unlucky? christ

The Rock

Please start as many Christie bashing threads as we deem necessary. I fully endorse all of them.

It's simply amazing how consistently poor he is yet the Khans didn't find a replacement! So sad.

Dodger53

Hand ball unlucky.
Christie is rubbish week in week out thats why.

FFC1987

Let's just get this right before the Christie apoligists come in, he's been utterly out of his depth all season and has proven time and time again to be a complete liability. Prove me otherwise.

AnOldBrownie

This has been his worst game all season.   Hope he picks it up in the second half.

David I

Don't worry..... Fosu Mento can replace him 🤦‍♂️

ScalleysDad

Somebody will do an uber statistical analysis of it later but as much as Benteke was very clever Christie was naïve. Benteke locked arms with our hapless defender and forced his arms up to the point where Christie could not get them get them down.............. but of course they should not have been there in the first place.

FFC1987

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 02, 2019, 03:39:30 PM
This has been his worst game all season.   Hope he picks it up in the second half.

And that's quite a feat to be fair.....

Luka

Hand ball unlucky.

Unlucky!!... it was a schoolboy error from a league one standard right back.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 02, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
Let's just get this right before the Christie apoligists come in, he's been utterly out of his depth all season and has proven time and time again to be a complete liability. Prove me otherwise.

Well we're stuck with him. If you think cussing him helps him and the team, by all means cuss him until the end of the season. He's going to keep playing.

FFC1987

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 02, 2019, 03:45:11 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on February 02, 2019, 03:39:06 PM

Well we're stuck with him. If you think cussing him helps him and the team, by all means cuss him until the end of the season. He's going to keep playing.

I'll support him, sure, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise his performances. Hes a really nice guy and its not his fault he gets picked every week because we dont have anyone else. He's just really not up to it.

nose returns

christei in the first half has been ridiculously poor. needless penalty, delaying crossing over and over...TC is feeding him and he is wasting the ball to the extent you winder if he knows he plays in white.
TK made a disgraceful error not getting a RB