watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

monday

Started by nose returns, February 02, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

on monday will the horrible appologist clique be coming out to play telling us, it is all alright,  (as they usually wait that long after a dereadful day) or are they going to tell me why I should stop moaning now after that ridiculous team selection and tactics.

Usually all the clothes tearing and wails of anguish happen after the game and the sunday, but monday the appologists have their picnic... everything at the club really is wrong..... the manager was a mega error of judgement
the transfer window an error of judgement,

7 point adrift again, totally dispiriting and as I said at 2.15 this manager is spoiling it

BedsFFC

Mate. You keep moaning your incessant vuvezala whining drone. Form a band with the other 3 nose-wannabes.

Knock yourself out.

Im going to watch the rugby

Wingnut

On my way home from the game and we haven't a chance in hell of staying up. Team selection and tactics today were crazy. Team looked completely lost in the final third. We'll finish second from bottom. How CR won the league is a mystery to me. Not one for moaning but that was shocking.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: BedsFFC on February 02, 2019, 05:22:34 PM
Mate. You keep moaning your incessant vuvezala whining drone. Form a band with the other 3 nose-wannabes.

Knock yourself out.

In his defence nose does have a lot to moan at, and I'm an optimist
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

nose returns

Quote from: BedsFFC on February 02, 2019, 05:22:34 PM

Knock yourself out.

i am glad you are enjoying the dross and watching the owners cripple the team.
enjoy the rugby

David I

Stop moaning....  it's only one game. Oh wait, we haven't got many left - don't worry CR and TK are going to save us.. 🤦‍♂️

nose returns

Quote from: David I on February 02, 2019, 05:24:51 PM
Stop moaning....  it's only one game. Oh wait, we haven't got many left - don't worry CR and TK are going to save us.. 🤦‍♂️

good lad

elgreenio

just going to close this, can't see much more than goading and  :hook:
touch my camera through the fence