watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ideal time for TK to bow out gracefully... all he has to do is:

Started by David I, February 02, 2019, 08:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

Announce he is going to concentrate on AEW and to be fair to the club employ a DoF (TBC) to give the amount of time and support required for a speedy return to the premier league.
That way the club gets what it needs and TK avoids having to admit he doesn't have a scoobie!!

ron

The Rational Fan

Cool, the new DOF won't get a cent from The Khans. Tony Khan kept Mitro, Cairney and a Sessegnon, but the new DOF will sell everything. The Fulham Accountant will ask the DOF to value Anguissa, the lower the value the more players need to be sold.

The Rational Fan

Saying "Give us your money and fucck off" to our owners may not turn out the way you expect.

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 03, 2019, 12:29:32 AM
Saying "Give us your money and fucck off" to our owners may not turn out the way you expect.

Seems have turned out fine for most other clubs... or did I miss the bit where Maxim Denim made himself DoF at Bournemouth? I don't recall Al Fayed doing it either for that matter, but again, maybe I missed that bit...

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on February 03, 2019, 01:17:19 AM

Seems have turned out fine for most other clubs... or did I miss the bit where Maxim Denim made himself DoF at Bournemouth? I don't recall Al Fayed doing it either for that matter, but again, maybe I missed that bit...

Tony Khan will one day own Craven Cottage, sacking our future owner of such incredibly valuable land, may not be a good idea.

..FOF..

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 03, 2019, 02:28:18 AM

Tony Khan will one day own Craven Cottage, sacking our future owner of such incredibly valuable land, may not be a good idea.

Steve Job was sacked and made a comeback.

It is all about growing some balls in that position... deal with it and if he passed, welcome back.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ..FOF.. on February 03, 2019, 02:54:53 AM

It is all about growing some balls in that position... deal with it and if he passed, welcome back.

If Shahid Khan sacks Tony Khan then fine, but if the Craven Cottage supporters pressure the Current Owner to sack the Future Owner of Craven Cottage, then Tony Khan may decide "Director of Football for Craven Cottage" is not his role and "Property Developer for Craven Cottage" is.

..FOF..

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 03, 2019, 03:09:33 AM

If Shahid Khan sacks Tony Khan then fine, but if the Craven Cottage supporters pressure the Current Owner to sack the Future Owner of Craven Cottage, then Tony Khan may decide "Director of Football for Craven Cottage" is not his role and "Property Developer for Craven Cottage" is.

What is the title of this fiction book you are writing?

Woolly Mammoth

Nurse....The Screens !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ..FOF.. on February 03, 2019, 04:02:07 AM

It's called "Tony Khan get sacked for incompetence, inherits Fulham and sells it to the highest bidder"

toshes mate

His family already owns Craven Cottage just like any other football club owning family owns everything (unless it is a community owned stadium or on lease), whether he has a job there or not, or have I missed something too?

toshes mate

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 03, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on February 03, 2019, 04:02:07 AM

It's called "Tony Khan get sacked for incompetence, inherits Fulham and sells it to the highest bidder"
Wouldn't be the first time that has happened at FFC by any stretch of the imagination.... not a very original plot at all.  How about Khans put the running of FFC into the very safe hands of A.N. Other who has had outstanding success with x, y, z clubs.

Luka

We don't need to sack Tony Khan  and I honestly have no problem him being involved.
But he needs to drop the responsibility for recruitment and give it too, or share it with someone who actually knows how to do it well. In a few years when he has finished his apprenticeship then he can take control again.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Luka on February 03, 2019, 01:11:56 PM
We don't need to sack Tony Khan  and I honestly have no problem him being involved.
But he needs to drop the responsibility for recruitment and give it too, or share it with someone who actually knows how to do it well. In a few years when he has finished his apprenticeship then he can take control again.
Exactly this.
No idea why people think TK stepping down as DoF automatically means, right, let's turn CC into flats!! Stupid assumption. But, if it fits your narrow agenda, then just keep peddling your rubbish.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"