News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will anyone take any accountability for this mess ?

Started by howitis, February 02, 2019, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

The Khans passed the buck and SJ lost his job. The problems run deeper but will anyone be brave enough to put their hands up and admit to the problems that have been present at our club for years. Last year papered over the cracks of a much bigger underlying problem.

Old timer

Quote from: howitis on February 02, 2019, 09:25:52 PM
The Khans passed the buck and SJ lost his job. The problems run deeper but will anyone be brave enough to put their hands up and admit to the problems that have been present at our club for years. Last year papered over the cracks of a much bigger underlying problem.
Which is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nose returns

i will put my hand up and take accountabiliyty

it was my critical nature of the transfer policy and my critical comments regarding the poor timing of sacking the manager that has led to this debacle... BUT i have a solution and can fix the problem too if given a chance. let me interview people to be a) the new manager because I want to liquidate this one and b) a replacement for TK who I will be pleased to let do the things he is good at at the club.... he must know he is unsuited for this job. OR just let me be his personal assistance for some ridiculously inflated salary and everyone here will know I will do my very best to get the best nd will not stick to failed pet theories.