watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cairney instead of Seri

Started by 3rdgenfan, February 03, 2019, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

TC has to play instead of Seri in the playmaker centre mid role. Every time Seri gets the ball he either plays a sideways pass it dithers and passes it wide. By that time the defensive team has time to reorganize and get in position. TC has the ability to go past a player and find the killer pass. Defensively both players are on a par so we would not lose anything in that department.

Statto

TK in midfield now? Well it wouldn't surprise me. He can't be any worse as a midfielder than he is as DoF, certainly he is no less qualified

Nero

perhaps hes been told to pass it wide as the manager keeps going on about getting crosses in

filham

The two of them looked good against Brighton but not so yesterday, why was that.

junior white

for me the formation, they played in midfield with a back four meaning they could both play more central and get involved where they like too

Woolly Mammoth

I see no reason why they cannot play in central midfield together taking turns to push forward whilst one of them holds.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2019, 01:54:55 AM
I see no reason why they cannot play in central midfield together taking turns to push forward whilst one of them holds.

For the remained of the season, any team wanting to stay up knows the key is not losing to Fulham or Cardiff, so lower table teams maybe happy with a draw. A draw is more likely if one of Seri or Cairney sit on the bench. We cannot draw, we must attack with Seri and Cairney.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 04, 2019, 02:01:17 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2019, 01:54:55 AM

For the remained of the season, any team wanting to stay up knows the key is not losing to Fulham or Cardiff, so lower table teams maybe happy with a draw. A draw is more likely if one of Seri or Cairney sit on the bench. We cannot draw, we must attack with Seri and Cairney.

Agreed, we must throw caution to the wind, especially as for want of a better word, we are now at the stage where we having nothing more to lose.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Quote from: filham on February 03, 2019, 04:07:17 PM
The two of them looked good against Brighton but not so yesterday, why was that.

Simply because CR reverted back to 3 5 2 instead of keeping with 4411

we need to play Seri and Chambers behind TC in the middle as a number 10