watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Klopp and the FA

Started by Nick Bateman, February 05, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

I think tis topic is down to a general moan about our league position and why when you are at the bottom you get all the decisions against you, it seems that referees are keen to give the big club the advantage, except when you are playing opposition a division or more below you.

They say that even themselves out over the season, well I am waiting and knowing our luck we will get them all in the one game.

I know the initial email was about Liverpool and the tremendous luck they seem to get, but you also need to consider Anguissa's sending off against Man U and those penalties which are a bit judgemental but come under the umbrella I have seen them given, normally against us rather than for.

Anyway moan over.

Moltobueno

nose returns

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 05, 2019, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: nose on February 05, 2019, 09:38:39 PM
Quote from: Moltobueno on February 05, 2019, 08:56:52 PM
so what is the purpose of this topic again?

i agree with you
what is the purpose of the post, that is a really interesting philisophical point?
Perhaps it was as simple as pointiong out an aspect of the human condition
perhaps it was a comment on how when the big shots do not get it all their own way they cry like the resy of us mere mortals
perhaps it was a shot at the corruption at the top of sport itself. we all know when a team in red from NW england or north london play, the referee will inveitably favour them, for sure you play 12 men and it is a dreadful malaise in our glorious game

or perhaps the poster was sharing a thought or two, an insight into an aspect of football that may be of interest because this happens to be a MB for the exchange of ideas.

I for one am SICK at the state of football today.  The way Fulham were robbed at Anfield has been indicative of the manner the FA have appeared to favour Liverpool this season.  Fulham had a genuine goal chalked off only for them to take a rolling ball spot kick to score while our players were disputing the decision.

View the performance of Michael Oliver at Crystal Palace V 'Pool this season where Roy Hodgson stated his players were prevented a result because of the referee.

Look at how Mo Salah dives repeatedly yet still is awarded free kicks/penalties.  On top of all of this is the aggressive snarling attitude of Klopp.

Most people are amateurs compared to me at slagging of refs.... I still complain about poll at man utd in the cup, the referee at spurs fulham that disallowed teddy maybank's brilliant equaliser, mr oliver for almost any game I watch, mike dean, durso mariner, and the worst of all mark halsey. mr poll for every other fulham game he officiated, the two refs in the reading playoffs and on and on.., i never liked mr Kirkpatrick either.

I do not accept it evens out because it does not. I know a bad ref is one thing, and that genuinely is both ways. But the ones listed plus a few more are not just bad, they have form that is more than suspicious  indicating, as a minimum bias towards certain teams, and always the bigger, richer teams. In italy corruption was know to be rife (the leeds Milan final being a case in point), some of what we see here looks very similar to that game.

Bill2

Quote from: nose on February 06, 2019, 01:18:33 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 05, 2019, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: nose on February 05, 2019, 09:38:39 PM
Quote from: Moltobueno on February 05, 2019, 08:56:52 PM
so what is the purpose of this topic again?

i agree with you
what is the purpose of the post, that is a really interesting philisophical point?
Perhaps it was as simple as pointiong out an aspect of the human condition
perhaps it was a comment on how when the big shots do not get it all their own way they cry like the resy of us mere mortals
perhaps it was a shot at the corruption at the top of sport itself. we all know when a team in red from NW england or north london play, the referee will inveitably favour them, for sure you play 12 men and it is a dreadful malaise in our glorious game

or perhaps the poster was sharing a thought or two, an insight into an aspect of football that may be of interest because this happens to be a MB for the exchange of ideas.

I for one am SICK at the state of football today.  The way Fulham were robbed at Anfield has been indicative of the manner the FA have appeared to favour Liverpool this season.  Fulham had a genuine goal chalked off only for them to take a rolling ball spot kick to score while our players were disputing the decision.

View the performance of Michael Oliver at Crystal Palace V 'Pool this season where Roy Hodgson stated his players were prevented a result because of the referee.

Look at how Mo Salah dives repeatedly yet still is awarded free kicks/penalties.  On top of all of this is the aggressive snarling attitude of Klopp.

Most people are amateurs compared to me at slagging of refs.... I still complain about poll at man utd in the cup, the referee at spurs fulham that disallowed teddy maybank's brilliant equaliser, mr oliver for almost any game I watch, mike dean, durso mariner, and the worst of all mark halsey. mr poll for every other fulham game he officiated, the two refs in the reading playoffs and on and on.., i never liked mr Kirkpatrick either.

I do not accept it evens out because it does not. I know a bad ref is one thing, and that genuinely is both ways. But the ones listed plus a few more are not just bad, they have form that is more than suspicious  indicating, as a minimum bias towards certain teams, and always the bigger, richer teams. In italy corruption was know to be rife (the leeds Milan final being a case in point), some of what we see here looks very similar to that game.
I am still angry over the Fulham v Arsenal (inc Mark Halsey) game years ago. And why does Rowan change his name to Martin Atkinson when refereeing.

Woolly Mammoth

It is a myth and very naive to even consider decisions even themselves out over a season.
It's obvious that referees bottle decisions, and between them and the linos all three of them think it's reasonable to say they didn't see an incident when it's a couple of yards in front them, especially when it would be in favour of the so called smaller team. It is not a level playing field and will continue that way whilst referees and linos look the other way.
Liverpool have always made out they are the victims in many pathetic ways, in fact they are the recipients of so many favours by match officials it's now become the norm.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Quote from: elgreenio on February 05, 2019, 08:31:33 PM
He's an arrogant little man for me and I hope they get dumped out by Bayern in the champions league and fail completely in the league.

They've been dreadful in Europe this season, losing all three of their away games, a fact that the media and pundits have ignored. VVD is out for the first leg; the home leg, I believe, so I think Bayern will dump them out of the CL. They won't get away with their cheating nonsense in Europe either. 
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

res

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 05, 2019, 09:37:13 PM
Its the same everywhere, the big boys get the decisions...In Scotland the Old firm,Rangers were struggling against bottom St Mirren on Sunday,lo and behold they managed to get 3 penalties.. lol

They were awarded 4 penalties but missed one, 2 were very dubious

Nick Bateman

But Manchester City are regarded as a "big club" now, yet they only get 2 days off before another match away to Everton, while Klopp's Liverpool have a whole week off!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"