watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Klopp and the FA

Started by Nick Bateman, February 05, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Once again Jurgen Klopp cocks his snook at the authorities accusing the referee in the West Ham match of somehow favouring his opponents.

Klopp, a known bad loser, even behaves so when he draws, such is his tutonic arrogance.  In his demented reasoning, because Liverpool were allowed a blatantly offside goal, the ref began to award the Hammers 50-50 or 60-40 decisions against his team.  He claimed the official probably saw this at half-time, yet West Ham equalised before HT.

Witnessing Sado Mane push Ryan Fredericks over, get away with this, then clearly dive immediately after and receive a free kick, did not enhance his ludicrous asumption.  And right at the death, the 'Pool's Divork Origi was allowed to receive the ball at least 10 yards offside but failed to score, which would have given the Reds the points Klopp demanded.

The FA have not charged him with bringing the game into disrepute, despite claiming the official was biased against his club.  He has previously invaded the pitch running all the way across to the goal to hug his 'keeper and escaped sanction, while Wolves' manager was charged for simply entering the edge of the pitch while the match was still on.

It proves to anyone viewing as a neutral, the English FA are under the control of this Prussian invader and are doing everything in their power to help Liverpool win the title.  Fulham suffered their cheating at Anfield earlier this season as I had predicted we would.

One can only hope Manchester City or Spurs thwart the machiavellian designs of herr kraut kaiser Klopp!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Fulham76

It's nothing new, the big clubs ALWAYS get the majority of decisions.

How often are penalties given against the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, particularly at their grounds?

Teams like Fulham will get free kicks in their own half against these teams, but the referees will always do everything they can to avoid awarding decisions against the big boys in dangerous areas. It's the same with their management & big clubs in general, they're too high profile & important to be treated like everyone else.

It will never change.

elgreenio

there was a caller into TalkSport after the game mentioning that Liverpool had been given 11 goals this season that were offside.

He's an arrogant little man for me and I hope they get dumped out by Bayern in the champions league and fail completely in the league.
touch my camera through the fence

Nick Bateman

Apparently one heard Klopp was not popular in Germany and I was at a loss why seeing him speak eloquently in post match interviews.  But now it's plain to see his touchline behaviour is probably the worst ever seen in this league, he is an awful loser lacking any class and even bringing Liverpool's historic name into disrepute.

<snip>

Bill2

Have to agree that the refs give them the benefit of the doubt rather more than any other team. Apart from Man City as Guarfiola also seems to criticise refs with impunity.

Interesting to see what happens in March.

elgreenio

There's no denying that there's been a bit of disparity especially when you look at his Everton antics vs Nuno E.S

Moltobueno

so what is the purpose of this topic again?

elgreenio

Quote from: Moltobueno on February 05, 2019, 08:56:52 PM

you mean it's not nice to moan about something other than Cyrus Christie, Tony Khan or Claudio Ranieri for once?  :dft011:

(honorable mention to Andre Schurrle)

Berserker

Yes I agree elgreenio. Nice to have a change

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: elgreenio on February 05, 2019, 08:31:33 PM
there was a caller into TalkSport after the game mentioning that Liverpool had been given 11 goals this season that were offside.

He's an arrogant little man for me and I hope they get dumped out by Bayern in the champions league and fail completely in the league.

Agreed.  One used to have a lot of respect for Liverpool's proud name over the years.  Not so now under this win-at-all-costs Bavarian.

When they played Leicester in the snow at Anfield, he made the groundstaff clear only the area they were kicking into around the box to gain an unfair advantage.  This was pointed out by BT Sport.

Mince n Tatties

Its the same everywhere, the big boys get the decisions...In Scotland the Old firm,Rangers were struggling against bottom St Mirren on Sunday,lo and behold they managed to get 3 penalties.. lol

nose returns

i agree with you
what is the purpose of the post, that is a really interesting philisophical point?
Perhaps it was as simple as pointiong out an aspect of the human condition
perhaps it was a comment on how when the big shots do not get it all their own way they cry like the resy of us mere mortals
perhaps it was a shot at the corruption at the top of sport itself. we all know when a team in red from NW england or north london play, the referee will inveitably favour them, for sure you play 12 men and it is a dreadful malaise in our glorious game

or perhaps the poster was sharing a thought or two, an insight into an aspect of football that may be of interest because this happens to be a MB for the exchange of ideas.

bobbo

The Lino who made the mistake for liverpools goal looked like he knew he'd made a big mistake ,and it was big ,,he was nowhere nearly where he should have been to make the right judgement , and after it happened there was a definite arrogant look on his face. I've said it many times :- when will any officials ever be answerable for their serious errors.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Nick Bateman

Quote from: nose on February 05, 2019, 09:38:39 PM

i agree with you
what is the purpose of the post, that is a really interesting philisophical point?
perhaps it was a comment on how when the big shots do not get it all their own way they cry like the resy of us mere mortals
perhaps it was a shot at the corruption at the top of sport itself. we all know when a team in red from NW england or north london play, the referee will inveitably favour them, for sure you play 12 men and it is a dreadful malaise in our glorious game

or perhaps the poster was sharing a thought or two, an insight into an aspect of football that may be of interest because this happens to be a MB for the exchange of ideas.

I for one am SICK at the state of football today.  The way Fulham were robbed at Anfield has been indicative of the manner the FA have appeared to favour Liverpool this season.  Fulham had a genuine goal chalked off only for them to take a rolling ball spot kick to score while our players were disputing the decision.

View the performance of Michael Oliver at Crystal Palace V 'Pool this season where Roy Hodgson stated his players were prevented a result because of the referee.

Look at how Mo Salah dives repeatedly yet still is awarded free kicks/penalties.  On top of all of this is the aggressive snarling attitude of Klopp.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: bobbo on February 05, 2019, 10:24:51 PM
The Lino who made the mistake for liverpools goal looked like he knew he'd made a big mistake ,and it was big ,,he was nowhere nearly where he should have been to make the right judgement , and after it happened there was a definite arrogant look on his face. I've said it many times :- when will any officials ever be answerable for their serious errors.

Correct.  And later the other lino made an even worse offside call in the 90th minute which Origi fluffed - this still did not prevent Klopp claiming the officials were against him.

Nick Bateman

Fond views of the kaiser Klopp

Why is he allowed to get away with this?

Mince n Tatties

That was the day he got a liquorice toffee stuck on his back tooth,that's all.☺

toshes mate

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 05, 2019, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: nose on February 05, 2019, 09:38:39 PM

i agree with you

I for one am SICK at the state of football today.  The way Fulham were robbed at Anfield has been indicative of the manner the FA have appeared to favour Liverpool this season.  Fulham had a genuine goal chalked off only for them to take a rolling ball spot kick to score while our players were disputing the decision.

View the performance of Michael Oliver at Crystal Palace V 'Pool this season where Roy Hodgson stated his players were prevented a result because of the referee.

Look at how Mo Salah dives repeatedly yet still is awarded free kicks/penalties.  On top of all of this is the aggressive snarling attitude of Klopp.

I am sick of the state of most 'big' things in sports and in business generally as greed is rife within both them and the authorities and regulators supposedly running the shows.  Then there are  the corrupt corporate event feeders in ticketing, betting, sponsorship,  media coverage, advertising and so on who care nothing for honesty in any activity.  They may look so innocent before money changes hands but that changes the moment a deal is closed and you find out what their true face is.  Six tickets fo a rugby international over the weekend changed hands for over £60,000 each, nearly £700 per minute.  I don't have anywhere near £700 to spend freely in a month let alone for one minute on a Saturday afternoon.  I even have to think twice about my indulgences at CC or other football grounds and limit them accordingly not to mention the barren years when I simply could not afford it at all.  We have ourselves to blame for this.  There are far too many mercenaries who will not call out their masters and that has to change or it will simply get worse.

We really have engineered the most awful parody of 'a good society and a community that cares'.

Dr Know

So none of you would have Klopp as Fulham manager ?  I , for one , would take him asap , best manager in the league by a kilometre !

Peabody

Of course Nick never publishes slanderous comments about referees!!!