watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steven Sessegnon

Started by ffcwickford, February 07, 2019, 12:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

Given that Christie is injured and TFM is ineleigible - I would take this as an ideal opportunity to give Steven Sessegnon his debut in defence either as centre half by moving Denis to right back or as right back himself.

I feel that he needs to be given the opportunity to make the step up to the Premier League - I know I haven't seen him as often as others in the U23s, but we need to blood the youngsters in the fire of Premier League football especially in our fight for survival!

Statto

Quote from: ffcwickford on February 07, 2019, 12:11:05 PM
Christie is injured and TFM is ineleigible

Following a fantastic double-boost for Fulham, the odds of a home win went from 10-1 to evens. 

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Statto on February 07, 2019, 12:21:08 PM
Quote from: ffcwickford on February 07, 2019, 12:11:05 PM
Christie is injured and TFM is ineleigible

Following a fantastic double-boost for Fulham, the odds of a home win went from 10-1 to evens.

:plus one:

sunburywhite

They just went back to 20-1 when they realised Odoi will play there
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Dodger53

Bad news - Christie is better and to make bad news worse so is Schurrle. At least TFM cannot play

sunburywhite

Quote from: Dodger53 on February 07, 2019, 07:58:10 PM
Bad news - Christie is better and to make bad news worse so is Schurrle. At least TFM cannot play

TFM cant play full stop
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Yes, we now have nothing to lose, time to blood some youngsters.
Just a little worried though what 90 minutes playing with our leaky back four could do to their confidence.

milis

I wish CR at least put Steven on the bench.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: milis on February 07, 2019, 10:55:50 PM
I wish CR at least put Steven on the bench.

We should have a bench that if ManUtd go 3-0 up, we should be able to give at least one new or young player a game.

irishfulham

Don't understand why so many people want Steven to play premier league is it just based on Ryan's ability ? I have seen him numerous times for under 23s where he definitely did not stand out premiership is a different beast

snarks

Quote from: irishfulham on February 08, 2019, 07:17:54 AM
Don't understand why so many people want Steven to play premier league is it just based on Ryan's ability ? I have seen him numerous times for under 23s where he definitely did not stand out premiership is a different beast

I think it's wanting to see him get a chance, he is a world cup winner after all, and those players are starting to break through to first team action (not necessarily for their home clubs). He looks calm and assured in possession when I have seen him, and he has pace and can deliver a cross, something which may be good the way we play. However if Christie fails the fitness test, I can see CR going for 4-4-2 with Denis at RB and TC in front of him, with Babel and Mitro up front and Markovitch at LMF