watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 or even 3 tickets for Wigan wanted!!!

Started by Admin, October 21, 2010, 08:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Just went on the offal and it's SOLD OUT. Fantastic from a marketing point of view but I wanted 2 or 3 tickets for a new Fulham fan and two of his mates who really want to start getting into it. If anyone has any or knows anyone who has any going, please P.M me as this is a great opportunity to bag 3 new Fulham fans.. Thanks.  :clap_hands:

JezamyBates

I can only suggest picking up some from touts before the game. may have to pay more than £5 but thats the price you pay when you slack

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: JezamyBates on October 21, 2010, 08:49:20 PM
I can only suggest picking up some from touts before the game. may have to pay more than £5 but thats the price you pay when you slack
I do hope the Mods are keeping an eye on this WUM.

LBNo11

...we are Freddy, but we have grown to like you!

Oh, you mean Jezza B? Oh he is no harm, most learn to ignore his carefully worded way of commenting to posts...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 21, 2010, 10:24:54 PM
...we are Freddy, but we have grown to like you!

Oh, you mean Jezza B? Oh he is no harm, most learn to ignore his carefully worded way of commenting to posts...
Sorry LB i dont rare up on many people on this forum (not like my old Offal days), but his comments om my sons liver because he had a drink still rankle, i must admit before that he was so boring i'd hardly noticed him, but now i see nearly everyone of his posts is a sly dig at everything Fulham, but he does it as you said carefully worded, not harmless in my book. I certainly wont be adding to his birthday wishes when they come up, if i've missed others dont take that as a slight, but when i miss JB that is on purpose.

leonffc

Sold out???? Jeeez, I was thinking of rolling up to that one as I'm not working that W/E Scott.

Oh well, that'll teach me for being slack  :dft012:

ScalleysDad

The home West Brom game on January 5th is being marketed quite well too and some sections only have odds and ends left. Tickets twenty pounds and a mere tenner on concessions. Its a Wednesday night, the tide will be up, the stars will be bright ...................... and we will probably need all three points.
Don't be slacking, get cracking or you'll be lacking ..................... Dizzy Rascal move aside I'm coming in !!!!!!!!!!!!

ScalleysDad

Hold that thought. Its on Tuesday night, the 4th, not the Wednesday. The rock icon lifestyle did for me there. Time to retire.

americanmike

Jimpav

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 22, 2010, 08:41:36 AM
Hold that thought. Its on Tuesday night, the 4th, not the Wednesday. The rock icon lifestyle did for me there. Time to retire.

Don't worry ScallyDizeee.

You're not losing your marbles. The fixture was originally for the Wednesday but it got moved to a Tuesday becuase we have been hand picked for Sky Sports.

So fear not if you can't get a ticket or are too soft to brave the cold!