more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To all those saying Benítez should be our new manager, who

Started by fulhamben, December 15, 2019, 12:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Would you want as our new striker, as we know him and Mitrović don't get on
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Steven Ageroad

Why is everyone talking about Benitez when he's quoted as being very happy with a project he's involved in in China, but has stated that he would like to come back to England in a few years time to manage a Premier League club. Well that puts Fulham out of the running then!!

grandad

Benitez was the reason Mitro wanted to leave Newcastle.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFC1987

Because he's seemingly available I guess, albeit as I've said everytime I said I'd want him, likely unavailable and not within realistic targets. I recall Mitro actually saying him and Rafa got on well but Rafa wanted a more dynamic striker hence needing to leave. That was at Newcastle who specifically played that way. Nothing to say Rafa wouldn't come in and build to Mitros strength. Like Parker should be doing. I very much doubt any manager coming in is going to be unhappy with a proven international goal scorer in the championship.

Luka

Hmmmm.....keep  Mitro or get Benitez.
Yep, had to think about that one for a full three seconds.
See ya Mitro, hello Rafa.

Never going to happen though.

Bassey the warrior

There's not a cat in hell's chance of Benitez coming here.

Woolly Mammoth

Mitro is a much better striker than Benitez, so I would pull up the Drawbridge if I saw Rafa sprinting along Stevenage Road towards Craven Cottage. That's a no brainer, it has to be Mitro.
If Benitez has aspirations of managing Fulham, I would be astonished. He probably does not even know who we are.
I would imagine he is earning a small fortune where he is. Plus there is no guarantee he will provide value for money, and that could be another expensive error of judgement.
But it ain't gone happen so let's be realistic.
If anyone is looking for currently the best manager for Fulham these days, well he has already been and gone. I feel we will have to lower our sights if a "change is gonna come." ( Otis Redding ), 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 15, 2019, 12:44:39 PM
Because he's seemingly available I guess, albeit as I've said everytime I said I'd want him, likely unavailable and not within realistic targets. I recall Mitro actually saying him and Rafa got on well but Rafa wanted a more dynamic striker hence needing to leave. That was at Newcastle who specifically played that way. Nothing to say Rafa wouldn't come in and build to Mitros strength. Like Parker should be doing. I very much doubt any manager coming in is going to be unhappy with a proven international goal scorer in the championship.
If I remember correctly his contract with the Chinese club he is at has a £20 mill release clause, so lets not bother ourselves with this one.

FFC1987

Quote from: Bill2 on December 15, 2019, 05:06:04 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on December 15, 2019, 12:44:39 PM
If I remember correctly his contract with the Chinese club he is at has a £20 mill release clause, so lets not bother ourselves with this one.

Oh, its a pipe dream for sure.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

BigbadBillyMcKinley

£20 million release clause and minimum £12 million a year. Really?
Everything is difficult before it's easy!