more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scotty Parker Rumour.

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 11, 2019, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: Enfield on November 04, 2019, 04:06:11 PM
"  Parker's initial substitution of Bryan with MLM was so very naive on Saturday "   

Why ? who else would you suggest ?
Odoi to left back and Sessegnon to right and many other combinations that would have kept one flank reasonably well adjusted for attacking purposes. 

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on February 11, 2019, 08:16:42 PM
No, No, No !
FFS, haven't some of you learnt a thing from the Symons fiasco ?
If Claudio leaves then I want the best person to replace him, are some of you really suggesting that Scott Parker is the best option to manage Fulham Football Club ?
How can that possibly be true.

This a month before he was announced ! A truly appalling decision by the board to give him the job in the first place,
He has ZERO personality and that's reflected in how we start every game, how the heck could Scott Parker ever deliver a pre match motivational speech to any group of players ?
Can anybody name one club currently in the Top 10 that would willingly exchange their manager for Scott Parker ? I certainly can't,
I think he will survive the Leeds game but his final downfall will be Luton and Stoke !
With that new stand going up the Khans must act !

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Riversider on December 15, 2019, 02:24:51 PM
Quote from: Riversider on February 11, 2019, 08:16:42 PM
No, No, No !
FFS, haven't some of you learnt a thing from the Symons fiasco ?
If Claudio leaves then I want the best person to replace him, are some of you really suggesting that Scott Parker is the best option to manage Fulham Football Club ?
How can that possibly be true.

This a month before he was announced ! A truly appalling decision by the board to give him the job in the first place,
He has ZERO personality and that's reflected in how we start every game, how the heck could Scott Parker ever deliver a pre match motivational speech to any group of players ?
Can anybody name one club currently in the Top 10 that would willingly exchange their manager for Scott Parker ? I certainly can't,
I think he will survive the Leeds game but his final downfall will be Luton and Stoke !
With that new stand going up the Khans must act !

Spot On, we should be getting the managers everyone below us would want and maybe a few above us.