https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reap what you sow

Started by finnster01, October 22, 2010, 04:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

With respect Finn one of the people attacked was a 17 year old boy - born in 1992/3. Not sure what he sowed on the 80's.

jarv

NFR...Italy is a very beautiful but strange place. I used to go there on business. Before you think "thieving scouser", how about this. I was in a small town, Padova, near Venice. A work colleague was assigned to stay there for about 2 months so he drove there from London.....with his skis and wait for it,..... a bloody canoe on the roof of his car. He got to the hotel, necked a beer in about 2 minutes then we went outside so he could move his car.  The skis and canoe were gone. Needless to say he was miffed but I wet myself laughing.
On top of that, all the Italians came in the office in the morning carrying.....their car radio. I asked why, apparently if they leave it in the car it will be gone!

As I said, strange bunch those Italians.

LBNo11

...I appreciate you have not copy and pasted the content Finnster, but whether or not the people affected had involvement in any way to previous well documented incidents in the past, I think the subject matter does not fit in with the ethic of FoF.

Had it been a pure observation of what had happened the post would be relevant.

Up to you, to leave up, pull or change the subject matter, I trust you to make an informed choice - Thanks - Ed
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

I agree LB, a bit too much of tarring with the same brush, these people were not thugs they were innocent bystanders who were hunted down, it takes a lot for the Italian Police to admit it was their fans who caused the trouble.

finnster01

Quote from: Jimpav on October 22, 2010, 07:20:48 AM
With respect Finn one of the people attacked was a 17 year old boy - born in 1992/3. Not sure what he sowed on the 80's.
Obviously his brain wasn't very well sow'ed in the first place.

You are 17, you go to Napoli who has outside of Roma and Lazio the biggest sets of Ultras in Italy, sing sh1t in their faces wearing a red top in a group of 50 year old dumb red scousers that needs a walker to move. He should have known far better and you know what, there is always two sides of a story. 17 ain't no 12 year old. Sad the bloke got hurt, but I can get hurt too everyday here in new York if I act like an idiot

He gets no real sympathy from me beyond getting banged up. F#%k Liverpool and their obnoxious fans. I was in Hamburg last year (which wasn't the eighties) and felt it first hand because those bar stewards had bought tickets to the final. They showed Fulham fans zero respect yet again, and then on top they nicked our manager a little later. Why should I care about them?  Give me one single reason?

epsomraver

He was a 17 year old with his Dad!, sorry Finn you are letting your hate all things scouse get out of hand

finnster01

Never mind, I will lock this thread because nobody will never see my way on this so no point in continuing before I get banned.

LBNo11

...Finn, I would not ban you over this, I don't want to ban people, and definately not a member of the Senior Service.

I was not asking you to care about them or apologies to them for your views, I just think that at times you let your personal feelings, the reasons which you have so well documented on here, cloud your judgement at times, please don't take it personally...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC