News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Games against West Ham and Southampton... Our last chance ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, February 14, 2019, 09:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Jem on February 14, 2019, 09:58:23 PM
How often do we get anything from west ham? They have been a thorn in my side since I watched them thump us 7-2 at Upton park.
I think I remember a win at Upton Park with stand in centre half Geoff Banton getting two goals.
Once again not sure (and cannot be bothered to look it up), but I would say in the old  2nd div.
Yet again not certain, but 2-3 may well have been the score?

Jims Dentist

P.S.
My last post was not in any way one of optimism for the forthcoming game.

Fulham Tup North

I know we are poor, but as long as there is a mathematical chance I shall continue to delude myself
If only for the hell of it.
I am a bit of a sad person though!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

RaySmith

I also think - if we go on a run,  win three, and one of our rivals loss three.... well, it could happen, if unlikely, but raising one's hopes, again,  can lead to even more depression, when the hopes are dashed.
But we took Brighton apart in that second half, if only we could defend!

But, I find it very hard to accept that we are down, even if my head knows that it's inevitable, if only because we haven't looked capable of putting several wins together. But I will in my heart not accept this, until it's finally cold, hard fact.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I have a really good feeling that Fulham are going to win tonight, we have the team many want on the pitch and West Ham are not in good form.

Also seems that there is no Match Day Thread, as though everyone has given up even here.

This is our last chance but I think we will take the first part of it tonight.

Steeeeeeeeeed