more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks as though there'll be plenty of empty seats on Sunday

Started by SP, February 24, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Quote from: SP on February 25, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF.  You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad.  Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans?  There were plenty of London reds around me.
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground. The only way it happens is by neutrals and opposition fans sitting in the neutral end or with the home fans. No doubt a number of Chelsea fans after paying out for Wembley last week just can't afford it and the rest haven't got access to Fulham fans who can get the a ticket.
From what others have posted there are only a few scattered seats left, so the pricing strategy looks sound.

SP

Someone on TIFF claiming they've been dishing out free tickets to the local residents again.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Bill2 on February 26, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
Good post Tam & welcome to FoF.  You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad.  Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans?  There were plenty of London reds around me.
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground.

To be honest, you're wrong

hovewhite

Quote from: ALG01 on February 24, 2019, 09:50:27 PM
The prices at Fulham are now absolutelycriminal
I fear for what s***e the owner will come out with when begging the less fortunate to part with their fast devaluing pounds for a season ticket at prem prices in the Championship.

We deseve a retrospective 50% discount this season because whilst the opposition has been prem quality our team and management has been confrence standard
I've been calling for sensible pricing for season tickets future wise all season,but it seems certain members on this site have attacked my opinion,as they can afford higher prices so should the rest of us like it or go away!

West Ewells all White

Don`t worry guys problem solved!, local residents have been offered free tickets for Sunday`s game! you can`t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter,

Bill2

Quote from: 70sPimlico on February 26, 2019, 08:02:33 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on February 26, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
To be honest we haven't enough fans to sell out the ground.

To be honest, you're wrong
My opinion is based on the number of fans who will actually attend a match and that apart from the away section we don't fill every seat. The only way we do is to open up the neutral area which for the big games are packed with away fans, if we could sell out the ground we would not have a neutral area. That is my logic, can you explain your reasons why you think I am wrong, unless you are counting all the Fulham fans who never go anyway.