watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks as though there'll be plenty of empty seats on Sunday

Started by SP, February 24, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Wouldn't have believed the tickets for a derby game wouldn't be snapped up.  I think the reasons have been well documented.  Also, I expect it's cheaper for the Chels fans to go to today's cup final than sit in the Putney neutral section?

fulhamfever

Penfold

Someone said the tickets in the mixed area are more expensive than the cheapest tickets at Wembley today. That will put off Chelsea fans who didn't get one in the away section.

Robbie

£75 !

Our management are going to get a shock next season.

If my seaon ticket price goes up.... I am actually considering Brentford!

filham

Chelsea fans always seem a little reluctant to make the journey along the Fulham Road for this fixture, probably outside their comfort zone, imagine the humiliation for them if we were to win.

Robbie

Quote from: fulhamfever on February 24, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
£30 away tickets for Chelsea to visit the cottage

Good point .... I could sign up as a Chelsea fan on their site .. and pay far less to see my own club

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: filham on February 24, 2019, 06:54:08 PM
Chelsea fans always seem a little reluctant to make the journey along the Fulham Road for this fixture, probably outside their comfort zone, imagine the humiliation for them if we were to win.

Long way from Surrey.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

70sPimlico

Quote from: SP on February 24, 2019, 05:53:30 PM
Also, I expect it's cheaper for the Chels fans to go to today's cup final than sit in the Putney neutral section?

Quick side point. A Fulham fan should never use the abbreviation of them

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: filham on February 24, 2019, 06:54:08 PM

Dont know how you think that?, would outnumber us in the 70s & 80s & practically fill the whole Putney end inc vast majority of the neutral during the prem years

ALG01

The prices at Fulham are now absolutelycriminal
I fear for what s***e the owner will come out with when begging the less fortunate to part with their fast devaluing pounds for a season ticket at prem prices in the Championship.

We deseve a retrospective 50% discount this season because whilst the opposition has been prem quality our team and management has been confrence standard

MJG

Had a look, maybe 400,500at a push left, mostly in the Putney end and scattered around. Blue blocks all over the ground but apart from right at back of Hammersmith most are single seats. Some blocks showing availability have 1 seat left. So hardly a ghost town.
Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

Looking back at 13/14 the gate was 24577(sat 3pm), game before Liverpool 25375 game after was Newcastle 25664.
Fans blaming prices and I'm sure that has a hand in it but maybe its something else that keeps people away?

KJS

Quote from: Robbie on February 24, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
£75 !

Don't be so stupid!!

Wingnut

Have been to the cottage much this season, opting for away games instead. Was thinking about the Everton game but it's £45-£65 for a ticket for that one. Silly prices given that Everton will be on the beach and we'll be preparing for life in the Championship.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamfever on February 24, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
£30 away tickets for Chelsea to visit the cottage
That is only for the away fans in the away section. Tickets in neutral area are £60.

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Robbie on February 24, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
£75 !

See Ya

Tam73

I have been a long time reader of this forum  and supporter of Fulham, but due to a number of reasons gave up my season ticket about 5 years ago, still went to at least 5 or 6 games a season since, have been to a home game once this season and that was the fa cup, have read with interest peoples views  on the price of a ticket.
I went to West Ham on Friday cost me £30  and been to 3 other away games, i just cannot justify paying £60 on Sunday, Its on Sky, i look forward to next season, and how much Fulham charge on a cold Tuesday night in March.
They have got so much wrong on and off the pitch this season, as a club Fulham has become very arrogant, saddens me to think of supporters who have been priced out.
i guess that's the price you pay.

SP

Good post Tam & welcome to FoF.  You've covered my thoughts exactly. I thought the derby would've sold out weeks ago regardless of our position in the league, very sad.  Like the Man U game, I wonder how many of the crowd are actually FFC fans?  There were plenty of London reds around me.

hovewhite

I've been slagged of all all season by certain posters for complaining about prices and it will only get worse as the the same posters take it without argument.!!

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on February 25, 2019, 10:00:52 PM
I've been slagged of all all season by certain posters for complaining about prices and it will only get worse as the the same posters take it without argument.!!
Slagged off? Where? Maybe challenged and debated by myself with your comments but never sagged off in that sense of the word.