News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unoffical reports say Pompey near to Liquidation!!!

Started by mrska, October 22, 2010, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Quote from: WHITEwitch on October 23, 2010, 11:16:59 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on October 22, 2010, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 22, 2010, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: wadey on October 22, 2010, 10:14:42 PM
.............................................god damm you harry redknapp
ehhhhh,try AVRAM GRANT.....

Mr. Wannage, I just don't get this. Grant picked up after 'arry left. 'arry was the guy who had Portsmouth throwing the dosh around signing players like Crouch and Defoe and few others they clearly really couldn't afford, and then left them with a massive wage bill. Now, shame on Portsmouth for getting themselves into this position in the first place but I can't see for the life of me, where Avram Grant is any more responsible for Portsmouth's woes, even less so than say Tony Adams.

I think, initially at least, that might have been Mr Hart bless him.

Very true Ms. WW.

finnster01

I spent many moons at Pompey because of the Royal Navy. Going to watch football was a good outlet for many things emotionally and needed. It absolutely kills me to read this.

If indeed true, R.I.P Pompey. You (Pompey FC) gave me a lot more fun than I will ever be able to pay back. :Sparkyticus:

Sad, sad, day
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

fulhamwannabe

here's my theory:adams and redknapp have been there and gone,nothing really happened while they were there,if fact pompey had a decent european run loosing out to ac milan by goal scored away(if my memory is correct)plus winning the cup.....etc
being docked 9 points is not the one and only reason that has gotten them down,they could have won just a few games,plus beating jetski at the final that would have given a few quid to bounce back,,,,,,,anyway,good luck pompey!

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

White Noise

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/10/24/ex-hull-chairmen-paul-duffen-prepares-rival-bid-for-portsmouth-102039-22654563/

Ex-Hull chairmen Paul Duffen prepares rival bid for Portsmouth

Oct 24 2010

By Richard Gibson, The People

Crisis club Portsmouth's future remains uncertain, with former Hull chairman Paul Duffen launching a sensational rival rescue act last night.

Pompey went into yesterday's 2-1 win over Duffen's former club with the threat of liquidation hanging in the air following a breakdown between administrator Andrew Andronikou and creditor Alexandre Gaydamak.

Duffen, planning a challenge to Balram Chainrai's Football League-approved takeover, said: "I have a fully funded bid ready to go. Portsmouth have a fantastic fan base and there is great potential to develop Fratton Park. It is a challenge that excites me."