Started by snarks, February 26, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

He said "everyone is available, and I can choose normally"

So is Mawson fit then?

Anyone know anything more?

sunburywhite

He wouldnt know how to chose normally
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

snarks

deadcowboys

Oh dear, if Ranieri is going to pick normally then it's TC wide right & Sess on the bench.   :012:

Not gonna hold my breath on this one & hope to be proved wrong.

SuffolkWhite

Might as well tinker away it cant get any worse than it is already. Still I am looking forward to the Chelski game 😕
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Horsfield_No9

Mawson hasn't started running yet I don't think and Betts is out for the season after surgery. I think he's assuming we know these 2 aren't involved, everyone else is fit.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on February 26, 2019, 05:29:01 PM
Mawson hasn't started running yet I don't think and Betts is out for the season after surgery. I think he's assuming we know these 2 aren't involved, everyone else is fit.

He stated in his last press conference, that Mawson had started running, but still, can't see him being ready yet.

Dodger53

I don't believe a single word he says about us as a team, I do believe him when he says we are in a difficult position and we need to start winning but claiming morale is good is rubbish. Whatever team he picks id flawed but that isn't his fault is thats down to our HO HO recruitment team - the one our CEO says knows a lot about football.

St Eve

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 26, 2019, 05:32:23 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on February 26, 2019, 05:29:01 PM

He stated in his last press conference, that Mawson had started running, but still, can't see him being ready yet.
If he is running he is better than our other choices

deadcowboys

Even on 1 leg he may be better than most!

ScalleysDad

It is almost a given that something perplexing will arise from his team selection but he might actually drop Sess from the squad this time round. Ranieri said he was not ready for the Prem, much to our collective angst, but for the most part recent performances have proved him right. Now I will add that Sess has been dealt a shi*e hand but the West Ham game did him no favours at all.
Looks like Schurle will be back then, Anguissa will probably get another run out and he will have to decide whether to clutter up the defence with Christie and MLM.
Good grief.

JoelH5

Everyone keeps saying he doesn't know his first 11 but how many of us really do? Look at the other post about people's first 11 for tomorrow. Nearly every one is different!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Statto

Quote from: deadcowboys on February 26, 2019, 04:26:21 PM
Oh dear, if Ranieri is going to pick normally then it's TC wide right & Sess on the bench.   :012:

Not gonna hold my breath on this one & hope to be proved wrong.

And 5 at the back... because naturally, there's no other line-up that will accomodate the largess of top class CBs we have on our books