watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Owner Comments In the Chelsea programme

Started by ALG01, February 26, 2019, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

What are the odds of the owner writing a nonsensical article in the progrrame telling us why the future is bright and we need to get behind the team as they need us in the run in. I wonder if he will tell us what a magnificent job his joke manager is doing. Or will he keep his head down?

There should be a page for the fans honest assesment of how the leadership have fouled up this season and yet have continued to charge extortionist prices. We could tell the owner of how it feels to see a season that had such hope was blown away by nepotism. It is a sad state of affairs to be so despondant from September and not see our leadership do a single thing that made any sense whatsoever in trying to save the season, everything they have done has made it worse, and TKs outburst was a disgrace that would have had any other club offical sacked.

hovewhite

Andy S

Why not be encouraging instead of pessimistic? Because the way we are playing is hard to watch every week. It seems we cannot even fluke an undeserved win

Dodger53

I doubt he even knows we're playing. I think our director of football should make a public statement but he's in hiding it seems.

Woolly Mammoth

The Khans are totally inept when it comes to football judgement, TK should resign as his position has become untenable.
Wait a minute, hold your horses, his dad owns the club.
Fulham are just a side show for them.
He doesn't even write his comments, he has a Batman for those menial tasks.
Khan Senior has other priorities. Like, as long as the Anchor on his Yacht is free of rust.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Gezza

Keep up the good work lads and before you know it The Khans( one of the most wealthy in football) will put the club up for sale and stop investing.
WE can then look forward to  plummet into division two. Great work. 

Tonywa

I'm waiting for the article urging us all to buy our season tickets ASAP.  I will, of course, but then I've been given the life sentence.

ALG01

Quote from: Andy S on February 27, 2019, 12:37:25 AM
Why not be encouraging instead of pessimistic? Because the way we are playing is hard to watch every week. It seems we cannot even fluke an undeserved win

I am encouraging the fans to rise up and say not good enough and it could have been avoided.
I am encouraging the fans to not sit silent and accept the dross, the pathetic PR and repeating mistakes.

I think that is a very positive thing to do to try and get the leaders to wake up and take proper action.

As far as an undersrved win goes, we do not get them because the team is not equipped to hold on to a lead. We need a minimum of three to win so we have to go on the attack but have a manager that likes to sit back, not rocket science.

mccscratch

Quote from: ALG01 on February 27, 2019, 04:45:11 PM

I am encouraging the fans to rise up and say not good enough and it could have been avoided.
I am encouraging the fans to not sit silent and accept the dross, the pathetic PR and repeating mistakes.

I think that is a very positive thing to do to try and get the leaders to wake up and take proper action.

As far as an undersrved win goes, we do not get them because the team is not equipped to hold on to a lead. We need a minimum of three to win so we have to go on the attack but have a manager that likes to sit back, not rocket science.

What exactly did you want the owner to do? We SPENT like mad this Summer trying to solidify our place. We came up and naively thought we would boss games vs the lower 10 sides... We even did that for a spell but still lost flukey matches. Its been a crap season but I don't point to the owner.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: mccscratch on February 27, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

What exactly did you want the owner to do? We SPENT like mad this Summer trying to solidify our place. We came up and naively thought we would boss games vs the lower 10 sides... We even did that for a spell but still lost flukey matches. Its been a crap season but I don't point to the owner.

Totally agree, he's bought a new training ground in Motspur Park, about to build a new stand, unfortunately blew £100mil in the summer transfers but he's spending money, unlike some owners. The club just needs an experienced football person to hold his hand.

ALG01

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on February 27, 2019, 06:36:39 PM

Totally agree, he's bought a new training ground in Motspur Park, about to build a new stand, unfortunately blew £100mil in the summer transfers but he's spending money, unlike some owners. The club just needs an experienced football person to hold his hand.

Nepotism is the word that is killing us
repeating errors is killing us
a joke manager is killing us

i want what you just said, some proper experienced people running the club as keegan did for fayed until we were established and then moved on

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Gezza on February 27, 2019, 03:57:05 PM
Keep up the good work lads and before you know it The Khans( one of the most wealthy in football) will put the club up for sale and stop investing.
Yes, sit down, pay your money and say NOTHING!!
LAMBS!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Gezza

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 27, 2019, 08:53:08 PM
LAMBS!!
Do you really think The Kahns need you to tell them it is going wrong ?

Twig

Quote from: Gezza on February 27, 2019, 08:59:13 PM
LAMBS!!

Well they don't seem able to figure it for themselves do they?

Statto

We SPENT like mad this Summer trying to solidify our place. We came up and naively thought we would boss games vs the lower 10 sides... We even did that for a spell but still lost flukey matches. Its been a crap season but I don't point to the owner.

His spending counts for nothing. It's like buying a fish a pair of trainers. A nice gesture but with zero positive impact. We'll have a lovely training ground full of League One players, and a big new stand full of empty seats.

Sorry but I'd rather just have a slightly less crap team like Cardiff or Burnley, at least a chance of staying up THEN I might give a to$$ about the training ground and players.

And all he needs to do to achieve that is get his son, and Alastair Mackintosh, out this club. FFS He's had nearly 6 years and we have the same crap CEO who's been taking us downhill for a decade, still getting paid £600k a year, and some clown who didn't know the offside rule three years ago. You couldn't make up some of the things that have gone on at this club in the last few years. 

Shahid Khan could so, so easily have made this club successful by now with just a little vision and sense.

Woolly Mammoth

LAMBS!!

Yes, yes and thrice yes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

LAMBS!!

You're right.   They can see the obvious themselves.

What they need is a third party to tell them how to FIX it.    They seem incompetent in that respect. (proof is in the pudding)

Gezza

Quote from: Statto on February 27, 2019, 10:12:01 PM
We SPENT like mad this Summer trying to solidify our place. We came up and naively thought we would boss games vs the lower 10 sides... We even did that for a spell but still lost flukey matches. Its been a crap season but I don't point to the owner.

His spending counts for nothing. It's like buying a fish a pair of trainers. A nice gesture but with zero positive impact. We'll have a lovely training ground full of League One players, and a big new stand full of empty seats.

Sorry but I'd rather just have a slightly less crap team like Cardiff or Burnley, at least a chance of staying up THEN I might give a to$$ about the training ground and players.

And all he needs to do to achieve that is get his son, and Alastair Mackintosh, out this club. FFS He's had nearly 6 years and we have the same crap CEO who's been taking us downhill for a decade, still getting paid £600k a year, and some clown who didn't know the offside rule three years ago. You couldn't make up some of the things that have gone on at this club in the last few years. 

Shahid Khan could so, so easily have made this club successful by now with just a little vision and sense.
"taking us down for a decade" I think we were promoted to the Premiership last year !

toshes mate

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 27, 2019, 10:20:29 PM
LAMBS!!

You're right.   They can see the obvious themselves.

What they need is a third party to tell them how to FIX it.   

Absolutely true, but they both need to listen to the answers and abide by all of the advice and not just what suits them.