News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anybody actually want Clownio to stay?

Started by ffcthereligion, February 28, 2019, 08:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

I cant think of a more universally agreed with sentiment than Ranieri out

deadcowboys

Neil D

You'll have to tell me who the alternatives are first. 

Buffalo76

toshes mate

Ranieri seriously does not know what he is doing but the real mistake was the Khans' believing he would know.

SuffolkWhite

No point unless we have the right person for next season, and in all honesty why would you want Fulham with the pigs ear it is right now. Maybe a new Director of Football would be the first appointment, Not TK bashing as that aint my style but it's not working out as DOF.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

No. He's done enough damage already. Especially with some of our younger players. He needs to go and asap. I fear for us next year and the years to come. I can't see us keeping many of our star players from the last few seasons and there's some big boots to fill.

Dodger53

He pulled the wool over the eyes of the Khans (and me) with his dossier. I knew the players were the problem but his claims and dossier gave me hope, I want him to go.

KJS

I will give my answer in 3 words "GO NOW CLOWNIO"

Sting of the North

I am usually against trigger happy chairmen, however I wouldn't miss Ranieri in the slightest. Nothing he has accomplished with Fulham so far suggests that he will be able to find a way to turn this around anytime soon. Usually I would still stick with a manager and give him sufficient time to actually have an impact. This time I am however concerned that he is alienating some of our best players (Cairney, Sess comes to mind). This is also coupled with the seemingly decrease in interest of giving our youngsters a look in. I wouldn't want to lose players such as O'Riley, Steven Sess and Elliott just because they feel like they will not get a chance. Joka seemed great at letting them know they were not far away from being involved.

Now, most of the above is just my assumptions and as such I may be completely wrong (maybe the youngsters love Ranieri), but those are nevertheless my main concerns.

filham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 28, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
No point unless we have the right person for next season, and in all honesty why would you want Fulham with the pigs ear it is right now. Maybe a new Director of Football would be the first appointment, Not TK bashing as that aint my style but it's not working out as DOF.

Yes, we need a DOF as soon as possible, one with some Fulham blood in his veins would be ideal, Roy has to be first choice but that is unlikely to happen. Chris Coleman perhaps or Ray Lewington or Tony Gale or Danny Murphy. Any of these must be able to improve on Khan's performance.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dodger53 on February 28, 2019, 09:41:28 AM
He pulled the wool over the eyes of the Khans (and me) with his dossier. I knew the players were the problem but his claims and dossier gave me hope, I want him to go.

I don't think you need to be a genius to pull the wool over the eyes of the Khans.
Ask the local sheep who flogged the Khans 12 lorry loads of Woolly Jumpers back in the Spring, and a Woolly Mammoth.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.