more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanivic 5 pts in 12 games, Ranieri 12 pts in 16 games

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, February 28, 2019, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

Well it is all rotten.
But the two situations were vastly different as we discussed here many times before and IMO the first CR win really cannot be counted as his doing as he only had the players for a day or two due to the international break so it is more realistically 9 points in 15 games. But what makes him worse is the that the players by then were 'setlled in.' Plus he said because he had seen us so often he knew what to do and could fix the defence.

I happen to believe we would be around 10th by now, even with this squad if Slav would have remained. It looked like he had found the formula at Liverpool and he knew how to stick to a working plan. CR just makes it up as he goes along and hopes.

Woolly Mammoth

That may indicate that the players signed by our elite recruitment outfit led by the owners son are not good enough for this level.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

The big mistake was not bringing in a fit centre half. Had we done that then the season could well have been a little better. The back and forth and of coaches is by the by. Joka changed his defence every week. CR relies on not playing the ball forward. Both coaches hadn't a clue but they may have done had we bought a decent defender.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 28, 2019, 02:14:04 PM
The big mistake was not bringing in a fit centre half. Had we done that then the season could well have been a little better. The back and forth and of coaches is by the by. Joka changed his defence every week. CR relies on not playing the ball forward. Both coaches hadn't a clue but they may have done had we bought a decent defender.

So obvious now we needed a right back, a centre back and a keeper.
We signed two keepers but neither of them up to standard.

Stats not working are they.

JoelH5

What's the only constant...? The players. The players aren't good enough. Doesn't take a rocket scientist..
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC1987

This reminds me of that Southpark episode where they are forced to vote for either a turd sandwich or a giant douch......

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 28, 2019, 01:57:44 PM
That may indicate that the players signed by our elite recruitment outfit led by the owners son are not good enough for this level.

NAIL ON HEAD.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

David I

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on February 28, 2019, 04:54:01 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 28, 2019, 01:57:44 PM

NAIL ON HEAD.
I wish someone would hit Tony Khan on the head !!

Twig

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 28, 2019, 04:07:58 PM
This reminds me of that Southpark episode where they are forced to vote for either a turd sandwich or a giant douch......

I think that analogy is seriously disrespectful of SJ.  Shame on you.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 28, 2019, 02:14:04 PM

What Centre Back could/should they have gotten?