watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talksport talking Fulham/Ranieri at 4.30

Started by Steven Ageroad, February 28, 2019, 04:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Ageroad

Adrian Durum(not everybody's cup of tea) expecting news on FFC & Ranieri. Further discussion from this morning.

ALG01

no disacussion needed, clear the desk, here is your pay off thank you and good night

70sPimlico

Turned on, heard Ray Parlours voice. Turned off. Fingernails down a blackboard to my ears

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: 70sPimlico on February 28, 2019, 04:39:41 PM
Turned on, heard Ray Parlours voice. Turned off. Fingernails down a blackboard to my ears

Along with Cascarino and Alan Smith 🤢! Dull dull boring dull

Steven Ageroad

Got the message, won't bother next time. It's a shame as you missed the announcement you've been waiting for.

grandad

Sky Sports confirming he has been sacked. More info later.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Adrian Durham and Ray Parlour can't believe we loaned Stefan out to WBA,should be in the team they say.

Mince n Tatties

Tony Gale and Ray Houghton both saying right decision.

Berserker

Strange as this sounds, especially as I know we're all but relegated,  but I'm looking forward to going to games now, where as at last night I was dreading the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy S

The thing is it makes life a little more interesting. Scott Parker doesn't want failure on his cv without the words He put the heart back into the club and although they were as good as relegated when he took the job they are playing like a mid table side

HV71

Quote from: Berserker on February 28, 2019, 05:51:44 PM
Strange as this sounds, especially as I know we're all but relegated,  but I'm looking forward to going to games now, where as at last night I was dreading the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

+1