more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Today's Games

Started by SP, March 02, 2019, 03:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Wolves 2-0 Cardiff

The Bluebirds look to be filling the final relegation spot?

Woolly Mammoth

That leaves the Saints, Seagulls, Magpies and Clarets fighting not to join the Terriors and the Bluebirds.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Russianrob

If Huddersfield win today do you think they have a better chance of avoiding relegation than Fulham?

SP

Neil D

Quote from: SP on March 02, 2019, 03:38:31 PM
Utd 0-1 Saints
Come on Man Ure! Now to wash my keyboard out with soap...

SP

Quote from: Neil D on March 02, 2019, 03:52:55 PM
Utd 0-1 Saints

And Sky reporting the ref chose to ignore 2 strong penalty appeals for the Saints.  Wonder if it was the same ref wo couldn't point to the spot quick enough against Utd at the Cottage?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on March 02, 2019, 04:01:06 PM
Utd 0-1 Saints

And Sky reporting the ref chose to ignore 2 strong penalty appeals for the Saints.  Wonder if it was the same ref wo couldn't point to the spot quick enough against Utd at the Cottage?

There's a surprise, whether it's Old Trafford or Anfield, how often do
Visiting teams get a spot kick. Referee and Lino's seem to conveniently lay an egg. Not a level playing field.

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Only 11 points from safety in effect.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 02, 2019, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: SP on March 02, 2019, 04:01:06 PM
Utd 0-1 Saints

There's a surprise, whether it's Old Trafford or Anfield, how often do
Visiting teams get a spot kick. Referee and Lino's seem to conveniently lay an egg. Not a level playing field.
This is an interesting point. Following on from our previous games against the top clubs I am somewhat concered re our next 3 home games. Not that we are playing top teams but we know the refs are reluctant to card any of their players but very keen to punish us for the most minor of incidents or nothing at all in the case of Anguissa.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I am amused that the title of this thread is Not Fulham Related, as though we are no longer relevant in the Premier League

DiceMan

I feel like the results today were in our favor. Derby match tomorrow. Parker at the helm. The cards have been dealt and everyone is accountable now for what happens. Am tired of loser talk from Khan. "Perhaps victories will follow in the months ahead"?? Perhaps?? Not with that attitude! How can you expect the players to win when you don't show them that you believe in them? The fight is not over until you stop fighting. We will have victories in the months ahead! Starting with a victory tomorrow.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: DiceMan on March 02, 2019, 07:39:49 PM
I feel like the results today were in our favor. Derby match tomorrow. Parker at the helm. The cards have been dealt and everyone is accountable now for what happens. Am tired of loser talk from Khan. "Perhaps victories will follow in the months ahead"?? Perhaps?? Not with that attitude! How can you expect the players to win when you don't show them that you believe in them? The fight is not over until you stop fighting. We will have victories in the months ahead! Starting with a victory tomorrow.

I have a feeling in my boots you could be right.

Never forget your Roots.

The Old Count

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 02, 2019, 11:27:55 PM
Quote from: DiceMan on March 02, 2019, 07:39:49 PM

I have a feeling in my boots you could be right.

All hail the die!