next season in the championship (maybe)...just a thought

Started by jarv, March 04, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 07, 2019, 02:05:14 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 07, 2019, 01:43:11 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 07, 2019, 12:36:09 AM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on March 06, 2019, 05:21:02 PM
Sorry to bang that old drum again, but we will struggle all the time we still have an amatuer as DOF.

If DoF is an idoit but he gives FFC, a good manager, 3 good goalkeepers, 9 good backs, 6 good midfielders and 7 good forwards. Job Done. 049:gif

But he won't, he will bring more chaos. He is as welcome as a snake in a lucky dip.
It's like you employing a chauffeur who has never driven a car, and has no license.
There is only one outcome.
Even the Athiests are praying he is replaced.
Therefore, I cannot take you seriously until you accept this man is surplus to requirements, even if his old man won't accept it.

If he brings in Parker as manager, doesn't sell anyone, signs Norveidt, Kalas, Babel and Markvoic, brings back Johason and Kamara to craven cottage, allows Parker to promote Steve Sessegnon and Mat Riley to first team bench.

What else does the DoF need to bring in? What positions would like to see added to this team?

I think we need a DoF that sticks with what we have and allows the manager to bring through a few youth.

My concern there is that there are far too many ifs for somebody as incompetent and unqualified as he is to be able to have the vision, knowledge, foresight and ability to do his job efficiently.
His list of error of judgements will continue to rise at Fulham expense.
If he had any decency, he would fall on his own sword.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 07, 2019, 02:14:24 AM
Sorry to bang that old drum again, but we will struggle all the time we still have an amatuer as DOF.

If DoF is an idoit but he gives FFC, a good manager, 3 good goalkeepers, 9 good backs, 6 good midfielders and 7 good forwards. Job Done. 049:gif

But he won't, he will bring more chaos. He is as welcome as a snake in a lucky dip.
It's like you employing a chauffeur who has never driven a car, and has no license.
Therefore, I cannot take you seriously until you accept this man is surplus to requirements, even if his old man won't accept it.

If he brings in Parker as manager, doesn't sell anyone, signs Norveidt, Kalas, Babel and Markvoic, brings back Johason and Kamara to craven cottage, allows Parker to promote Steve Sessegnon and Mat Riley to first team bench.

What else does the DoF need to bring in? What positions would like to see added to this team?

I think we need a DoF that sticks with what we have and allows the manager to bring through a few youth.

My concern there is that there are far too many ifs for somebody as incompetent and unqualified as he is to be able to have the vision, knowledge, foresight and ability to do his job efficiently.

He can fall on his sword or enjoy his summer holiday, i don't care, as long as he doesn't sell anything much.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 07, 2019, 02:29:02 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 07, 2019, 02:14:24 AM

He can fall on his sword or enjoy his summer holiday, i don't care, as long as he doesn't sell anything much.

Then you have not been paying attention. As you are going to be very dissapointed, because as well as all the other reasons I have already explained.
It is all one long holiday for him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Bill2 on March 05, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
We will lose several players in the summer but apart from Sess none will be top teams. TC and Mitro will be in demand from a number of the lower half teams, when I discussed this with other top team fans they all said Mitro was too slow, which I have to agree with. If he did go to the top clubs it will only be as back up striker for the likes of Harry Kane.

So we do have a chance to hang on to the majority of players, people like Alfie Mawson will still be with us, not sure anyone would want him with his absences this season, missed more games than played, who else damages their knee changing their boots. People like Seri and Anguissa have not shone but could do with a season in the Championship to build their experience in English football up.

I want us to keep Mitrovic, but if he doesn't want to play in the Championship he could look for a move abroad - it doesn't necessarily have to be a lower half team in the Premier League.

I think Anguissa will stay, but Seri may get a loan move back to France or Spain.

filham

We should discard any thoughts of bouncing back next season with our present players. Let us be clear , the best team we can field at the moment is no where as good as the team that played at Wembley in May.