Schurrle - Is he really sick?

Started by davew, March 07, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Matt10 on March 08, 2019, 10:46:02 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 08, 2019, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on March 08, 2019, 10:14:01 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 08, 2019, 10:06:15 PM
Schurrie is milky, and doesn't punch his weight.
One thing I cannot stand are players who hide under a blade of grass when the going gets tough, deliberately stands next to an opponent so a team mate can't pass to him. Slows down when there is a 50/50 ball to win, so the opponent gets there first.
It's like playing with ten men.
He is guilty as charged.

That's a first. In what match did this occur? Genuinely curious because if we're seeing it, why wouldn't the coach punish accordingly?

There were more than just one match, he did it every time he took the field of play.
Some of these coaches cannot see their nose in front of them. Other coaches get intimidated by a players reputation.
But I can see what I see, and I saw with my own eyes. He has no heart, and clearly no conscience.

Agree to disagree, but I can understand how you can make that judgement. He doesn't play how you want him to, therefore he's lazy, has no heart and no conscience. I would assume then when he is trying to rile up the fans it's just an act and self-absorbed way to rile himself up instead. Those 6 goals he's scored for us are all for him, and his interview that follows saying "it doesn't matter if we don't win" against Burnley is again just an act.

Schurrle can't win. Even if he's genuinely sick, he's somehow devised a super secret plan to avoid training time and high pressure matches I guess as well. What a mastermind.

I understand that Mitrovoic has scored every 252 minutes on the pitch, but is regarded as a world class striker doing the best with poor service; while Schullre has scored every 270 minutes and is rubbish cause he provides little else apart from goals.

Of course, I am not sure if its worth mentioning, but the rest of outfield team is averging a goal every 2,191 minutes per player. And to be honest, those stats kind of makes it easy for any player (especially the full-backs) not marking those two to risk going forward.

Peabody

So, how talented you all are. Not only are you expert football coaches, but are all top notch  doctors. Amazing.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes I suppose It probably is amazing to the ordinary bloke in the street.
But we have all achieved it through hard work and sacrifice, and you could have done the same and reached our level, if you had not spent your time copying jokes off the internet, and posted them on this board.
But there is still time to redeem yourself, it's never too late to learn.
You can start by joining my consultancy as a student, and for a small fee you can immediately learn the basics like for instance, "when is a ball upside down".
That sort of thing, and before you know it, you will be on your way to qualify as an Executive Expert, even TK is considering signing up, although he may take a little longer than the ordinary bloke in the street.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
But we have all achieved it through hard work and sacrifice, and you could have done the same and reached our level, if you had not spent your time copying jokes off the internet, and posted them on this board.
You can start by joining my consultancy as a student, and for a small fee you can immediately learn the basics like for instance, "when is a ball upside down".
That sort of thing, and before you know it, you will be on your way to qualify as an Executive Expert, even TK is considering signing up, although he may take a little longer than the ordinary bloke in the street.

Do we get a football coach or a football manager diploma? Hope the fee is reasonable.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Asotosyios on March 09, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

Do we get a football coach or a football manager diploma? Hope the fee is reasonable.

Our Executive Company is called "Mammoth Tasks".
You will find us in Encyclopaedia Britanica between A and Z.
All our courses are held in minces Garden Shed, whereupon Mince is the adudicator.
The consultancy fee is very competitive, you can pay in instalments.
Anyone can afford the fee, even the likes of Sepp Blatter. Although I have to admit he is struggling with the begginers course.
But don't let that put you off, even though TK is having a hard time with the introductory course.
Whereupon he is struggling a little with the first question which is " how many Goalkeepers can you play in Goal at the same time ".
I am sure he will overcome it sooner rather than when we are all too old to care anymore, although maybe not in time for the next preseason.
Unfortunately we do not present any Diplomas or Badges or any administration to signify you have past this Executive Course, as we are a humble network that does not like to blow our own trumpet so to speak.

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

How do you know how hard I have worked?  Typically, as a clever clog, you would have no idea as to my life history, but this is what  the internet brings you, if someone disagrees and expresses a different opinion, then bring on the insults. By the way, I am proud to be the ordinary bloke on the street.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Peabody on March 09, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

How do you know how hard I have worked?  Typically, as a clever clog, you would have no idea as to my life history, but this is what  the internet brings you, if someone disagrees and expresses a different opinion, then bring on the insults. By the way, I am proud to be the ordinary bloke on the street.

That's rather unfair,  I am not aware of any insults, and I was not asking you how hard you have worked, I was only informing you how hard I had.
But do not fret, I can reassure you are no more ordinary than me, and I believe it was your attempt at sarcasm that started this debate, because you did not agree to others opinion.
I was actually in the bath when you sent your provocative post, so you cannot blame me, but I am a reasonable man and I forgive you as you are an ordinary bloke, no hard feelings.
However, Pot and kettle springs to mind.
But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, because you can enrol in one of our sense of humour courses.
This course is even available to ordinary blokes like you who may have forgotten their roots, to help you restore yourself back as an ordinary bloke.
So that's all good news, and certainly worth considering.
Did you know that an Archaeologist is someone whose career lies in ruins.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Peabody

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 01:46:09 PM

That's rather unfair,  I am not aware of any insults, and I was not asking you how hard you have worked, I was only informing you how hard I had.
But do not fret, I can reassure you are no more ordinary than me, and I believe it was your attempt at sarcasm that started this debate, because you did not agree to others opinion.
I was actually in the bath when you sent your provocative post, so you cannot blame me, but I am a reasonable man and I forgive you as you are an ordinary bloke, no hard feelings.
But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, because you can enrol in one of our sense of humour courses.
This course is even available to ordinary blokes like you who may have forgotten their roots, to help you restore yourself back as an ordinary bloke.
[

Yes, you are right, I was being sarcastic, out of exasperation at, once again, people scapegoating yet another Fulham player, who has not reached their expectations, so, without knowing the full facts, cast their opinions as though that was cast iron certainty. As for a sense of humour, I will leave those that know me tobejudges of that, rather than the musings of you.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Peabody on March 09, 2019, 01:58:17 PM

[

Yes, you are right, I was being sarcastic, out of exasperation at, once again, people scapegoating yet another Fulham player, who has not reached their expectations, so, without knowing the full facts, cast their opinions as though that was cast iron certainty. As for a sense of humour, I will leave those that know me tobejudges of that, rather than the musings of you.

But that's what this forum is about opinions, and I had my opinion about this player, and you have yours, but I do not recall myself pulling you up about your opinion, yet you certainly made your feelings known to me about my opinion. so what do you expect when you attempt to take the moral high ground.

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

[

But that's what this forum is about opinions, and I had my opinion about this player, and you have yours, but I do not recall myself pulling you up about your opinion, yet you certainly made your feelings known to me about my opinion. so what do you expect when you attempt to take the moral high ground.

Oh, I get it, it's about having the last word. Oh by the way, only a few of my jokes came from the internet but in deference to your opinion, I'll let that one go.

davew

I wish I hadn't opened this thread for debate, making me ill.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

I don't think he needs to feign sickness - they can just drop him without all that.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Peabody on March 09, 2019, 02:41:02 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

[

Oh, I get it, it's about having the last word. Oh by the way, only a few of my jokes came from the internet but in deference to your opinion, I'll let that one go.

Well unlike you, as i am an ordinary bloke, I have found you guilty by your own confession that your material is off the Internet.
Obviously your guilty conscience has got the better of you. Nevertheless, shocking revelations all the same.
As you seem to be obsessed with the last word.
Please let me remind you that there is an unwritten honourable agreement between ordinary blokes like me to whoever has the first word which is YOU, allows the other bloke ME have the last word. That's what ordinary blokes do, so as it's alleged it's a democratic society, I deduce that your claim to be an ordinary bloke has been revealed as bogus.
Therefore you are a bogus ordinary bloke.
On that basis I recommend that you enroll on one of our many available courses ASAP. 

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

Welp, this thread went off the rails. Thanks all those involved. COYW.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Peabody on March 09, 2019, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
🆘

Your not really asking for help, are you?

Even an ordinary bloke like me needs help now and again, no man is an island.
Unless you are a Lighthouse Keeper.

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 03:19:31 PM
Quote from: Peabody on March 09, 2019, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
🆘

Your not really asking for help, are you?

Even an ordinary bloke like me needs help now and again, no man is an island.
Unless you are a Lighthouse Keeper.

Please leave Lighthouse out of it.

Milo

Is he back?

His Instagram is of his boots and him stood next to his own name at CC.