watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

According To Football London... Mitro

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 11, 2019, 07:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Had a go at Odoi on occasions during the game for wasteful throws,giving ball away,and being turned inside  out by Barnes all the time.
I don't rate Odoi at right fullback, every time he plays there we are extra poor defence wise.
Noticed now last few games that Mitro is getting a tad depressed by it all,think he will be off in a flash in the window.

SuffolkWhite

I think we are all a tad depressed by it all mince. The team is not good enough and several players are not up to standard and those that are as you say may leave at the end of the season. Odoi for what its worth does give it a go more often than not.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 11, 2019, 07:04:03 AM
Had a go at Odoi on occasions during the game for wasteful throws,giving ball away,and being turned inside  out by Barnes all the time.
I don't rate Odoi at right fullback, every time he plays there we are extra poor defence wise.
Noticed now last few games that Mitro is getting a tad depressed by it all,think he will be off in a flash in the window.

I cannot blame him, he has a go for a lot of us....definitely me. 

filham

Hard to name a Fulham player who has had a good season, favourites like Cairney and Sess. seem to have failed us.

Mitrovic has performed the best of a terrible bunch but even he needs a few goals before the end of the season if he is to leave us with his reputation intact.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 11, 2019, 07:04:03 AM

Still better than Christie, but yeah not good enough. Was really gutted we missed out on Sabaly as he looked decent.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: filham on March 12, 2019, 12:35:57 PM
Hard to name a Fulham player who has had a good season, favourites like Cairney and Sess. seem to have failed us.

Mitrovic has performed the best of a terrible bunch but even he needs a few goals before the end of the season if he is to leave us with his reputation intact.

One factor that contributed to the problem is Fulham's insane expectations for the season. We got promoted though the Championship Playoffs and 61% of the time that team get relegated first season (and thanks to us that number will go up in a few weeks). We spent £100m in the summer transfer window, but our squad is worth less adjusting for player inflation than everyone except Cardiff and Huddersfield in the premier league. We had a bunch of good players that had never played premier league and some people were talking mid-table rather relegation zone.

With FFC insane expectations, swapping and change will occur a lot rather than a considered approach. I thought the lineup against Watford was worth sticking with especially the centre-back pairing, but after one half the Mawson-Chamber combination was rejected.

Penfold

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 12, 2019, 12:54:36 PM
Quote from: filham on March 12, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

One factor that contributed to the problem is Fulham's insane expectations for the season. We got promoted though the Championship Playoffs and 61% of the time that team get relegated first season (and thanks to us that number will go up in a few weeks). We spent £100m in the summer transfer window, but our squad is worth less adjusting for player inflation than everyone except Cardiff and Huddersfield in the premier league. We had a bunch of good players that had never played premier league and some people were talking mid-table rather relegation zone.

With FFC insane expectations, swapping and change will occur a lot rather than a considered approach. I thought the lineup against Watford was worth sticking with especially the centre-back pairing, but after one half the Mawson-Chamber combination was rejected.

Mawson was clearly unfit in the Watford game and was rightly substituted. In the second half we were far better, leveled and came close to winning.

Delboy

Time to blood Stephen Sess. Get him in for experience Scott. COYW

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Mitro can only score when supplied.

We spent £100 mil cos we needed bodies. So many loanees last season, we had to bring loaned in just to "break even". The fact is was spent poorly is no ones fault but those in charge.

You can only work with what you've got.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!