Main Menu

Bournemouth......Shall I or Shan't I?

Started by Southcoastffc, March 12, 2019, 10:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

@FulhamFC
5h5 hours ago
More
⛱️ Tickets for our trip to @afcbournemouth go on sale tomorrow.

Hmmmm  :dead horse: or  049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Penfold

Wingnut

Reckon we'll be relegated officially that day.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I went to Bournemouth with my missus last year. Great little town. Found a cracking little restaurant via tripadvisor. One that scored highly however, was rubbish.

Ooohhh. You meant to watch the football?! Nah. No point.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

SuffolkWhite

After watching us lose to Liverpool and Citeh you might not want to attend another away game looking at our record.

I think Cardiff will be my last home game of the season just to see if we can actually win a game and bring them down with us, but  079.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Mickeyboro

I live a mile from Dean Court! Sweating on a ticket or I will be outside listening for the cheers...

filham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 13, 2019, 08:12:37 AM
After watching us lose to Liverpool and Citeh you might not want to attend another away game looking at our record.

I think Cardiff will be my last home game of the season just to see if we can actually win a game and bring them down with us, but  079.gif
Oh dear, we are facing a season without a single away win, no doubt we really deserve relegation.