watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On a positive note Baby Grace

Started by TheDaddy, October 24, 2010, 01:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Right we had another K.A.T. Scan on Thursday then a meeting with Mister Jeelarnee the surgeon who performed the two operations to remove Gracies tumor.The scan shows even tho their is a build up of fluid in graces skull its nothing to worry about neither is the shape of her skull which i can only describe as a light bulb shape with a flat back her body will catch up with her skull in time.As for the Chemo we Start it all again next week.

Shes 10 months old and is progressing well with her Physio me and mum are regularly getting her to move her left arm manipulating it so it sends regular signals to the brain and its working be it only little at a time but she has determined parents and im like a dog with a bone.She has started chatting and at the moment all she will say is mum mum and nan nan.She also coos and smiles i get a lovely smile in the morning.She also growls were she got that i don't know.

So all is well in the household..

Those of you who follow my Redbrick u16s reports Good news i've had a lie in no game this sunday However im up Tuesday as theirs a friendly arranged with Stevenage boro u16s(Luther Blissets) team
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jarv

Pleased to hear it. Keep going, must be tough. Good luck for the team.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Great news,best wishes to you and yours bro :Sparkyticus: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

finnster01

Wounderful news Mr Daddy.

Keep being strong. Baby Grace is in my prayers every night and I know the big man upstairs listens.

Now make sure my second team Redbrick blows that lazy Jamaican's team away
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

Please to hear the good news, our thoughts are with you, it must be very difficult. I hope you getting support from LU?

LBNo11

...thanks for the update The Daddy, gives me a sense of reality. Always happy to hear of her progress...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Goodonya Daddy, great to hear some positive news. Expect the little un got the growl from the mother in law !  :029: My niece just brought another baby into the world on Friday so hoping all is well there and looking forward to meeting great niece Josephine soon. ("Great niece", Gawd that makes me feel old...)

Chopper

Good news, hope things continue to be positive.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Lighthouse

Ask her about the offside rules. Does she agree that the new rules are just stupid? Well?

Keep going and good thoughts to you all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BarryP

Good news!  Keep hold of that bone with the physio.  Best wishes for continued progress.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Wait until she discovers the word : ''Nooooooooooooooooooo !!!
What a brave little might, ...................................Grace is lucky to have you  :003:

fulhamwannabe

keep smiling,,,,,,all the best for the baby

RidgeRider

TheDaddy, thanks for the update. Glad to hear she is progressing and I echo Ed's comments in that it is a dose of reality and puts things back in perspective. I appreciate that from you.

Go Redbrick!!!

Tom

Great to hear Daddy. My prayers go out for Grace and all the best to her.
Fulham for life!

JezamyBates

My thoughts and prayers are with you mate

God willing things will continue to improve

White Noise

10 months already? Great to hear Grace is doing so well.

YankeeJim

As LBee says, it doesn bring a sense of reality to all of us. May the good Lord bless & protect her.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

continued blessings to you and your family, Mr. Daddy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

chez

Brillant news Daddy..... can't imagine the relief you and your missus must have felt re that scan.

Sounds like she's progressing well.... and don't worry she will say da da da dad very soon, once us girlies start talking we never stop  :dft012:
best wishes to you all x

CorkedHat

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us