watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In All My Years Supporting Us.

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 30, 2019, 01:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

I don't think I've ever seen any of our sides from the 70s through to the present gift goals to the opposition like this present team do,its incredible without question...
This terrible to watch,think I'll stay till the protest and then run for it.😩😩😩😩😩

bog

I am not there M&T but I am sick of us giving goals away with stupid mistakes. I hope that T Khan is pleased with his buying powers.  :016: :016: :016: :016:

092.gif

I Ronic

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 30, 2019, 01:03:13 PM
I don't think I've ever seen any of our sides from the 70s through to the present gift goals to the opposition like this present team do,its incredible without question...
This terrible to watch,think I'll stay till the protest and then run for it.😩😩😩😩😩

You haven't been enough or your memory's going. 

filham

Forget all about goal of the season , someone needs to compile a video of all of our mistakes that have resulted in goals this season. We can then have a mistake of the season contest.

Mince n Tatties

The amount of gifts we've given away I reckon we could  have been about 8 points better off at this stage keeping us in with a chance.

Woolly Mammoth

Very frustrating and demoralising, there is definitely a lack of confidence with some players.
I know the horse has already bolted but these individual mistakes are killing us.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

What fossu and bryan did was unforgiveable
Rico  was just as bad but we were lucky not to be shown up  more.

RaySmith

hovewhite

not naming names,numptys running the club.

KJS

It's the players that make the mistakes so try blaming them for a change instead of TK!!!

Mince n Tatties

29 individual mistakes led to goals.

hovewhite

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: hovewhite on March 31, 2019, 07:49:37 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 31, 2019, 07:22:14 AM
29 individual mistakes led to goals.
equates to a lot of points!

Yes,like I've said in op,never seen one of our sides gift as many goals to the opposition.
Its like they practising it all week.

Holders

There's probably no more individual mistakes than last year but they're more conspicuous because they're punished by a higher standard of opposition.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

It's every mistake is peanalised.

BlackandWhiteFilm

This terrible to watch,think I'll stay till the protest and then run for it.[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
I wasn't around in the 70s (watching anyway) but I think they made mistakes because they are dejected and looking lazy. MOTD showed work rates  verses Man City and I think our players have given up.
If Scott Parker can't at least motivate hard work and self respect and respect for the fans , I wonder if he's the right man for the job.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

bill taylors apprentice

I've seen some dross over the years but time blunts the pain.

But the basic errors, poor attitude and laziness of these so called elite players doesn't compare with the players of our past.

Artful Dodger

What was Scott Parkers final words before heading out....." right lads, this lot are miles better than you, so no point trying. Play around the edge of the box in the first 5 minutes as I've got a pony on them scoring inside 5 minutes". In that case, the players carried the instructions out to perfection. Awful.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

ALG01

Quote from: KJS on March 31, 2019, 06:55:50 AM
It's the players that make the mistakes so try blaming them for a change instead of TK!!!

The two individuals whos errors led to the goal plus the keepers, and others were TKs errors. He brought sub standard  players to the squad, he IS solely responsible for the season.

WindyCity

Sad stuff.  Two inexcusable giveaways present golden chances which were converted into goals.  It's tough enough playing a top 6, but when you present gifts like that, well, it's darn frustrating following FFC this year.  Leaky all season long.  I would be concerned about surviving the Championship next year, quite honestly.  If this defense cannot or is not shored up, I can visualize a double drop.  Very disappointing FFC since Wembley.