watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Details for 2019/20

Started by ffcwickford, March 30, 2019, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

Expect an announcement in the not too distant future, not because of the slightly awkward 'stop the greed' protest today, but in spite of it!

The club is fully aware of how the fans feel and before the new arrangements are published there is the small matter of accomodating the entire Riverside Stand season ticket holders to other areas of the ground - a logistical nightmare - so that work on the new stand can commence.

Let's all back the club, don't be divisive, it really helps no one in the long term!

filham

Of course the first decision to be made is concerning the stand, it has been delayed for a good few years now. There is no better time than right now for a further delay.

hovewhite

Quote from: filham on March 30, 2019, 06:56:46 PM
Of course the first decision to be made is concerning the stand, it has been delayed for a good few years now. There is no better time than right now for a further delay.
we wait and see.
How did the protest go?

ffcwickford

A good few people stood up in the Hammersmith holding up a black piece of A5 with a red hash tag statement on it on 55 minutes - a bit embarrasing, like farting in a lift with only you and one other person in it - making placing the blame slightly difficult! :016: :016:

west kowloon white

Thought the protest was underwhelming.( flop).

SP

I'm not an expert on demonstrations but shouldn't the cards be orange, red or a fluorescent colour?

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: filham on March 30, 2019, 06:56:46 PM

And there goes another "glass half full" man.

ffcthereligion

I think the protest was shameless self promotion on behalf of 'Fulhamish'. They do not speak for me much as they seem to want to. Completely pointless protesting about ticket pricing when we're going down on Tuesday and the pricing will change. Embarrassing

Pieter A’dam

I am a STH on Riverside Block T, really hope that prices next year will be at Championship level. When will we know ? Once we are officially relegated ? I have to say that all the communication around the Riverside development is quite poor. The only thing I have seen over the last months is that flashy powerpoint deck, and all silent more recently.

gang

Just had an e-mail from the club.
Season ticket prices and on sale date will be announced in due course.
Riverside ticket holders will be contacted directly.
Really helpful of them.