watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Top club bias

Started by bog, April 01, 2019, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I am sick and tired of the big club little club syndrome. In the tale of two Cities Swansea should have knocked Manchester out of the FA cup. They were robbed rotten after playing some excellent football. Like many others I am not a fan of Colin but yesterday a basic simple decision by a linesman (amongst so many others of much crap) and his team were also robbed rotten. It goes on and on.  :031: Can we ever forget that very tight offside for Mitro at Anfield that went against us? 

092.gif     

toshes mate

Absolutely concur with you, bog.  Warnock had every right to be apoplectic with the offside decision and gave the fourth official (Marriner) a hard time, which the latter never even attempted to deal with, because he knew Warnock was right.  It is very definitely big club little club syndrome and I cannot wait for the moment these so called big clubs take themselves and their corrupt practices somewhere other than the English national leagues. It is way beyond the time it should have been picked up by the authorities and we can now safely assume they are accessories to the crimes being committed.  Start cleaning up football now and give them their global league or whatever and bid them good riddance.

HV71

As much as I can't stand the man - Warnock was right - several of the decisions yesterday were a total disgrace. The problem is that he always complains about the officials so when he is in the right it doesn't quite have the same impact

bog

I am trying to recall the last time a big club lost a game to a blatant wrong decision. Struggling folks.  :022:

092.gif