watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rico at fault again.....

Started by Nick Bateman, April 02, 2019, 08:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Huge gap on near side Rico got his angles completely wrong.  To the untrained eye like Parker it seems, Rico will probably escape blame for Watford's first but it was another howler!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Steven Ageroad

Nick Bateman

Rico again, chocolate wrist I believe it's called, ball on his hand went through.  Woeful 'keeping is KILLING Fulham!  :031:

Moltobueno

u are just biased with rico, none of the goals were 100% his fault

gang

Could have been 7 if it wasn't for Rico.

bobbo

Interesting stats we had 6 shots on target to their 7
12 fouls by them 4 by us
Possession 56 to us 44 them
Yet we still lose .
This has to be our worst season, I remember all through the 60's we hovered near the bottom but nothing compared with this season.

But I'll still be getting my season ticket for next season.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on April 02, 2019, 09:52:48 PM
12 fouls by them 4 by us
Yet we still lose .
This has to be our worst season, I remember all through the 60's we hovered near the bottom but nothing compared with this season.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nick Bateman

@ Sunbury (Staines) White;  I see you like supporting the 'weakest' links to harm Fulham.  Rico now has allowed 44 goals in so far and never been dropped....

sarnian

44 goals. Nothing to do with the defence or lack of one then

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 02, 2019, 10:02:35 PM
Quote from: bobbo on April 02, 2019, 09:52:48 PM
12 fouls by them 4 by us
Yet we still lose .

There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

Those statistics are spot on. FFC is a mid table premier league team outside the box, but a sunday league team when defending in the penalty area.

fulhamben

Quote from: sarnian on April 02, 2019, 11:26:05 PM
44 goals. Nothing to do with the defence or lack of one then
you can't really be sticking up for Rico. He has been very poor for us. Can't catch, can't kick, and  hell of a lot of his saves, he pushes towards the penalty spot. I've never seen a keeper do that so much in my life
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

On the bench for FFC, Goalkeeper of the Season for the Turkish League 16/17 & 17/18 (rated by UEFA as the 10th Best Top Division League in Europe), who has played Champion League and in has only conceded 64 goals in his last 68 league games (including the 5 he conceeded at Fulham). But in fairness, Rico is not the problem.

Andy S

Rico has been poor but so have both of our full backs. Sess has issues with his confidence being shot. But this team out played Watford for 55 mins. They had a breakaway goal for their first and were willing to have a punt when they caught sight of goal. There is little difference between relegation and 8th place

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Andy S on April 03, 2019, 12:19:15 AM
Rico has been poor but so have both of our full backs. Sess has issues with his confidence being shot. But this team out played Watford for 55 mins. They had a breakaway goal for their first and were willing to have a punt when they caught sight of goal. There is little difference between relegation and 8th place

Since Scott Parker has been coach at the start of the season, this team has been great box-to-box, but inside either box they are a Sunday League team apart from Mawson and Mitrovoic.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on April 03, 2019, 12:07:05 AM
On the bench for FFC, Goalkeeper of the Season for the Turkish League 16/17 & 17/18 (rated by UEFA as the 10th Best Top Division League in Europe), who has played Champion League and in has only conceded 64 goals in his last 68 league games (including the 5 he conceeded at Fulham). But in fairness, Rico is not the problem.

There are lies, dammed lies and statistics.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.