watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Are Useless.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 02, 2019, 09:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

And anyone who thinks different is bonkers.
Not a backbone amongst the lot of them.

_Putney_

What's amazing is we're not bottom.

One Martin Thomas

Sign Kallas and have a Mawson:Kallas centreback partnership for next yr. that's a good start

Hoppus

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 02, 2019, 09:22:23 PM
And anyone who thinks different is bonkers.
Not a backbone amongst the lot of them.

I think we look so much better after Scott Parker and Gray came in.
Sign them up!
So much energy and better defending.

Artful Dodger

We've been useless since about the Burnley game at home.....roll on next season 093.gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

john dempsey

how the hell can you say were useless.
every player had their boots on the right feet shorts and shirts on the
right way round impeccable turn out  scott parker has got this side going in  the right direction
give it a rest...

The Old Count

No Scott Parker next season.  Let's find someone better.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: john dempsey on April 02, 2019, 09:34:14 PM
right way round impeccable turn out  scott parker has got this side going in  the right direction
give it a rest...

You're easily pleased.

Mince n Tatties

I thought tonight against a team that has a cup semi on Sunday, that we might just get something, Christ I need to see a shrink...Ashamed of them tonight,them poor travelling fans going through hell again,club should refund their money.

General

Think it may be time to go for someone who knows and has experience in succeeding in both the Championship and Premiership. Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce etc. Need wisdom, a steady pair of hands and someone who knows what he's doing... but that being said, we also need tony khan to step back and away from the club. We can't have him running our transfer business anymore. We've lost so much this season due to his ineptitude.

Moltobueno

topics like this are useless aswell

Wingnut

Quote from: john dempsey on April 02, 2019, 09:34:14 PM
give it a rest...

Managed to navigate their way down to our fans in the corner of the ground. Nothing wrong with their sense of direction, which is a plus.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mince n Tatties

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: General on April 02, 2019, 09:37:15 PM
Think it may be time to go for someone who knows and has experience in succeeding in both the Championship and Premiership. Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce etc. Need wisdom, a steady pair of hands and someone who knows what he's doing... but that being said, we also need tony khan to step back and away from the club. We can't have him running our transfer business anymore. We've lost so much this season due to his ineptitude.
Now come on General.....there is a BAN on any negative comments about the superb Khan Jr.  He is worshipped by some on here you know!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

elgreenio

top 20 in the country  :54:
touch my camera through the fence

Mince n Tatties

I wonder if the same certain posters will come out with the usual crap that we have a better squad than at least 6 others...Hilarious😵

Statto

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 02, 2019, 09:48:49 PM
I wonder if the same certain posters will come out with the usual crap that we have a better squad than at least 6 others...Hilarious😵

Never understand posts like this.

Are you of the view that the one and only thing that determines success in football is the individual players' inherent ability?

So tactics, organisation, confidence, motivation, familiarity... none of that makes a difference in your opinion?

No wonder Tony Khan thinks he can be a DoF. It's bloody easy this football business. Just get 11 players, point them in the right direction, step back and enjoy.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on April 02, 2019, 09:57:56 PM

Are you of the view that the one and only thing that determines success in football is the individual players' inherent ability?

So tactics, organisation, confidence, motivation, familiarity... none of that makes a difference in your opinion?

No wonder Tony Khan thinks he can be a DoF. It's bloody easy this football business. Just get 11 players, point them in the right direction, step back and enjoy.

Your the idiot who said it,didn't you Include Watford as one of the sides we had a better squad than.
The drivel you come out with all the time is getting tedious...Away to your feckin bed lad.

Statto

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 02, 2019, 10:01:15 PM
Quote from: Statto on April 02, 2019, 09:57:56 PM

Your the idiot who said it,didn't you Include Watford as one of the sides we had a better squad than.
The drivel you come out with all the time is getting tedious...Away to your feckin bed lad.

Another informative, intelligent and well-reasoned post Mince! You've really put me in my place there. You are a true asset to the forum.

Mince n Tatties

I notice you've logged off and gone to bed as I said.
Mummy been up to tuck you in I hope...Sweet dreams,especially your favourite one about us having a better squad than Man City...😜