watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What now

Started by 7787fulham, April 02, 2019, 09:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

So now it's been confirmed what are peoples thoughts. Do we continue with our supposed best team or use the rest of this season to blood youth and the players staying for next year?

HV71

This is the start of our pre season and we should treat it as such

ALG01

Time for TK to leave he has strangled the lifeblod out of us.
Time for TK to go he has removed any pleasure
Time for TK to go he is holding us back and destroyed the season before it started.
That is the first thing that needs to happen.

grandad

Nothing to lose by blooding some youngsters. I would not play any of the loan players. They will not be with us next season. I would like us to adopt the Wolves model in recruitment.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Quote from: ALG01 on April 02, 2019, 09:45:41 PM
Time for TK to go he is holding us back and destroyed the season before it started.

You will be banned to Siberiafor such heresay
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Wingnut

Nope, pre-season starts against Everton in eleven days time. I'd put all the players who are going to leave at the end of the season on gardening leave, for starters.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bill taylors apprentice

What now you say?

What shall we do?

Well, think of the best options and then expect the club to none of them!

The Swan

Don't give Scot Parker the job full time
The Swan

KJS

Enjoy the summer and lets hope we start playing the young guns until the end of the season leaving out the loanees!

We are down but hey that's life at least we don't support the Ha Ha's COYW

Woolly Mammoth

Plus he has created a toxic atmosphere through the club. He is a failure, everyone knows it, but he protected by his connections at the detriment of Fulham Football Club.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

TK needs to step aside as D of F & bring in a real football experienced man. TK is a good business man but he is out of his depth in his current position. His heart is in the right place & he should be retained to concentrate on the business side especially with the new development.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 02, 2019, 09:50:42 PM

Plus he has created a toxic atmosphere through the club. He is a failure, everyone knows it, but he protected by his connections at the detriment of Fulham Football Club.

You must keep nepotism within the family
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

somersetwhite

Start the youngsters, new manager next season, get rid of most of the 1st team squad. They have proved they are either not capable of learning/improving or don't want to, many not premiership quality. Do not wait till the last week of the transfer window to buy players.

Penfold

Quote from: grandad on April 02, 2019, 09:51:12 PM

TK needs to step aside as D of F & bring in a real football experienced man. TK is a good business man but he is out of his depth in his current position. His heart is in the right place & he should be retained to concentrate on the business side especially with the new development.

Is he is a good business man?

His father is successful but what has Tony actually achieved?

Gives the impression of being totally arrogant. Will his old man sack him? I doubt it.

JoelH5

Cancel loans to save some money on those who won't stay. Babel for example. Start playing the players who will definitely stay next year. Start looking for a manager and a defence
I was there, standing in the Putney end

HV71

With the talent , the money , the support ... we had it all in our grasp and we .... fxxxed it up - thanks TK - You are a real winner .
Relegated - lost our identitity and the best manager fir a decade .., anything else you are proud of ?

Southdowns White

A complete clear out from Tony Khan downwards, all the dead wood no passion players shown the door and get a Director of football who knows what he is doing.

the nutflush

Put Matt O'Rielly on.

Plodder

I would worry about playing youngsters before they are properly ready just because we are already down this season. Look what happened to our promising crop last time we were relegated. Most of them were marmalised by bigger, stronger, cannier professionals in the Championship, and for some the resulting loss of confidence (their own self-confidence and the confidence of others in them) was severely detrimental to their professional development. The decision on whether to play Steve Sessegnon and others should be based solely on an assessment of their readiness - our league position and status is irrelevant.

ALG01

Quote from: grandad on April 02, 2019, 09:51:12 PM

I think he needs to be totally removed and banned from any association with the club.  If he stays in any  capacity he will undermine and destabilise whoever comes in next.

He has to go completely, i do not trust him at all, he would be gone but forr daddy.
This is all reasonable argument or fact.