watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm pleased we lost tonight

Started by JoelH5, April 02, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. With relegation confirmed, it feels like it's finally over. Hopefully they will now start preparing for next season. We should have targets ready to sign the day the window opens. That way we can have a proper pre-season, something we severely lacked this year.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bobbo

i for one hopes the likes of s sessignon gets a game here and there along with some of the other youngsters .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ALG01

I was devastated we lost. At 1 1 we were in with achance and playing OK, forcing them to make changes anbd react to us.
Unfortunately we didn't defend a corner properly for the their second allowing Hughes the chance to score a brilliant goal, but we had nobody on the edge of the box trying to close him down,,,as usual
christie for the third, what chance do we have with him and fosu as our right back options and bryan as an OK ish squad player but unable to defend properly at this level.

4 1 was an unkind refection of the game but over the season Tony kahn hould take a good look at himself in the mirror in the mirror and say to the face, resign because it was entirely your fault.

the nutflush

Yes I am pro euthanasia as well. Like putting your old sick dog down at the vets.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 02, 2019, 10:33:59 PM
This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. With relegation confirmed, it feels like it's finally over. Hopefully they will now start preparing for next season. We should have targets ready to sign the day the window opens. That way we can have a proper pre-season, something we severely lacked this year.

But it's not over, it never will be until the owners son has been removed, and sent away with a flee in his ear.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Buffalo76

We've still got to endure another 5 games, knowing our fate is already sealed and nothing positive results wise will make the slightest bit of difference - apart from maybe help send Cardiff back down as well!!

CorkCity

We generally sign players who are injured or unfit. So we will have to see who's unfit, injured and available before we make them our targets.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Robbie

I feel somewhat relieved  too !

Twig

Quote from: CorkCity on April 03, 2019, 11:18:32 AM
We generally sign players who are injured or unfit. So we will have to see who's unfit, injured and available before we make them our targets.

Indeed. And ten sign them at the 11th hour no doubt.