https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

and so son....

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, April 03, 2019, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ALG01 on April 03, 2019, 10:12:07 PM
Quote from: KJS on April 03, 2019, 08:51:55 AM
Shame people didn't give him credit for our promotion before stabbing him in the back yes he has screwed up but who doesn't

With all due respect TK had absolutely nothing to do with promotion. it was in spite of, not because of. the squad was threadbare and took the genius of slav.

TK is useless

TK got the money from daddy and signed the cheque for every player plus Slavisa. Slav could get a job with any Championship Club with a vacancy but he knows he needs one with Shadid Khans money.

Fulham Accounts show FFC only had £3 million equity to spend (a few houses in fulham) on 30th June 2018, and yet TK got equity from the owner to spend £103m.

love4ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 03, 2019, 08:06:55 PM
Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on April 03, 2019, 12:44:21 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 03, 2019, 09:00:38 AM
Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on April 03, 2019, 01:38:15 AM
"In light of all the critisism, what have you got to say"
"Well Dad, don't forget that FOF thing is only a small percentage.............."
"But Tony, what about Twitter, SnapChat, Facebook etc"
"They really don't undertsand, what it's like running a UK footbal club"
"Do we"
"Hummmmmmm"
"Ranierie, Symons, Joka (mistake there Son" The german geezer, Jol, Parker,
anyone else you can think of"
"Not really Dad"

Unfortunately Son, I have to do the inevitable, someone has to take the blame
and I think it has to be .........................You, so pack your Uk bags...........

I think this is how it will go.......

At this point I was going to steam into one of my monolgues but can't be bothered.

For a start, it is not a uk football club, it is an English Football Club.

It is English to us !
Over here we are from the UK, not English
There bye is the rub

You must educate them and tell them it is not a United Kingdom, far from it.
Sadly a fair amount of the population on this side of the pond can't even tell you what state it is when you point it out on a map  :doh:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

toshes mate

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 04, 2019, 12:20:49 AM
Personally I am a fan of trying to be the bigger person (poster?) since I believe that in the long run that has the bigger chance of fostering a decent forum culture.
Surely all social media is a platform for communication at some level, and the better the level of the communication made the more it inspires 'proper' feedback rather than nitpicking or point scoring. 

What makes me smile is how often feedback is considered to be retaliatory rather than an attempt to keep the conversation going, especially when you can see how the arguments have been or could have been opened up or expanded in range and depth by one observant posting.  Social media isn't all about points scoring, ego's, and delicate personalities - that truly is kind of territory some people who use multiple media outlets truly enjoy.  People like TK, perhaps, probably wouldn't wish to come on here in a month of Sundays, because there is no live audience.