more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

and so son....

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, April 03, 2019, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

"In light of all the critisism, what have you got to say"
"Well Dad, don't forget that FOF thing is only a small percentage.............."
"But Tony, what about Twitter, SnapChat, Facebook etc"
"They really don't undertsand, what it's like running a UK footbal club"
"Do we"
"Hummmmmmm"
"Ranierie, Symons, Joka (mistake there Son" The german geezer, Jol, Parker,
anyone else you can think of"
"Not really Dad"

Unfortunately Son, I have to do the inevitable, someone has to take the blame
and I think it has to be .........................You, so pack your Uk bags...........

I think this is how it will go.......

At this point I was going to steam into one of my monolgues but can't be bothered.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

If it wasn't his son he'd be out TK.

toshes mate

I rather suspect Khan Snr knows only too well that despite his 'many mistakes' he ended up making billions of dollars for himself and his family.   

KJS

Shame people didn't give him credit for our promotion before stabbing him in the back yes he has screwed up but who doesn't

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: KJS on April 03, 2019, 08:51:55 AM
Shame people didn't give him credit for our promotion before stabbing him in the back yes he has screwed up but who doesn't

I don't hate TK. I think he is trying and wants to make us a successful football club. Having said that a football club is not a thing to be messed around with in the way they are. It is not a playtoy. Honestly, the Khan's have the potential to be great owners but they need to practice better decision-making.

toshes mate

'Shame TK didn't give SJ full credit for our promotion before stabbing him in the back and screwing up just as he always has done.'

There, I have corrected it for you.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on April 03, 2019, 01:38:15 AM
"Well Dad, don't forget that FOF thing is only a small percentage.............."
"Do we"
"Hummmmmmm"
"Not really Dad"

and I think it has to be .........................You, so pack your Uk bags...........

At this point I was going to steam into one of my monolgues but can't be bothered.

For a start, it is not a uk football club, it is an English Football Club.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

You are deluded!

Woolly Mammoth

Assuming you are talking about the owners son, he did not deserve any credit, we were promoted despite him, not because of him,
Anybody that screws up like he has deserves the sack, he is not a football person or supporter, he is his fathers son.

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

I don't hate TK either but he is in the wrong job . In many organisations this would mean he would get the sack but the unforgivable mistake here is that he could be given another role and a true , professional DOF be brought in. They can afford to do it - they just have to swallow a bit of pride...... . Culturally it is all wrong we don't want nepotism - we don't want tha added complication of trying to prove his stats business- ( nothing wrong with using stats in context but not like this with this structure)
Good owners  - just trying to learn but sadly not doing so quick enough or seizing the obvious

FFC1987

I remember vividly, the love being poured on him for the way he helped get us promoted. In extremely simple terms, when he did a good job, he was applauded, when he did a bad job, he was criticised. I don't understand how you don't appreciate this concept.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 03, 2019, 09:00:38 AM
"Do we"
"Hummmmmmm"
"Not really Dad"

It is English to us !
Over here we are from the UK, not English
There bye is the rub
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on April 03, 2019, 12:44:21 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 03, 2019, 09:00:38 AM
"Do we"
"Hummmmmmm"
"Not really Dad"

It is English to us !
Over here we are from the UK, not English
There bye is the rub

You must educate them and tell them it is not a United Kingdom, far from it.

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

With all due respect TK had absolutely nothing to do with promotion. it was in spite of, not because of. the squad was threadbare and took the genius of slav.

TK is useless

ALG01

In a day or two the usual suspicious range of apologists will reappear telling us why it is not really the clubs fault, or tony's fault, or any proper fault to do with negligent mismanagement.

I am glad they have the decency to stay away for a while, I am not in the mood for fiction not facts, or any number of delusional posters that argued with me/us all last season about how poor we were and the reasons why. And by us i mean the vast majority of straightforward, supporters that just say what we see.

Sting of the North

Quote from: ALG01 on April 03, 2019, 10:17:48 PM
In a day or two the usual suspicious range of apologists will reappear telling us why it is not really the clubs fault, or tony's fault, or any proper fault to do with negligent mismanagement.

I am glad they have the decency to stay away for a while, I am not in the mood for fiction not facts, or any number of delusional posters that argued with me/us all last season about how poor we were and the reasons why. And by us i mean the vast majority of straightforward, supporters that just say what we see.

Yes, it is so much nicer to have 500 consecutive posts by the same few posters telling us how much TK sucks, based on "facts" and "say what we see"-arguments. I don't really understand why it is so horrible to have people disagreeing with you on an Internet forum, I don't understand the need to call fellow posters delusional or apologists or similar (speaking of decency that is), and I also don't understand why there is such a need to try to speak for the majority.

Andy S

He's probably young please don't be to hard on him. As a young Fulham supporter there are no grey areas just black and white. Let's be honest there are a hundred and one reasons why we got relegated everyone knows that

ALG01

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 03, 2019, 11:03:21 PM

Yes, it is so much nicer to have 500 consecutive posts by the same few posters telling us how much TK sucks, based on "facts" and "say what we see"-arguments. I don't really understand why it is so horrible to have people disagreeing with you on an Internet forum, I don't understand the need to call fellow posters delusional or apologists or similar (speaking of decency that is), and I also don't understand why there is such a need to try to speak for the majority.

I will tell you why. Because there is nothing else to do than write multiple posts, there is no other way to expunge the misery.
I am happy to have a proper debate, the people I am talking about do not actually engage but use a low level of classic bully boy aggresion and insult.
Delusional are the ones that try and make out that in the final analysis TK was responsible, maybe others could have done better but he really has messed up big time and we have paid the price of watching such potential have the rug pulled from under it by him and his approach. And yes I think i am voicing a majority view because other than a handful of posts here and elsewhere on line, i can find nobody that does not broadly share the same view, TK needs to step aside. And actually they are apologists, the same few, no matter what will defend the club no matter what OR use the bully boy aggresion which I was very unpleasantly subjected to by a handful of these people through earlier in the season.

I amvery happy to engage with anyone that actually is able or wants to offer a different opinion. Try me.

Sting of the North

Quote from: ALG01 on April 03, 2019, 11:46:44 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on April 03, 2019, 11:03:21 PM

I will tell you why. Because there is nothing else to do than write multiple posts, there is no other way to expunge the misery.
I am happy to have a proper debate, the people I am talking about do not actually engage but use a low level of classic bully boy aggresion and insult.
Delusional are the ones that try and make out that in the final analysis TK was responsible, maybe others could have done better but he really has messed up big time and we have paid the price of watching such potential have the rug pulled from under it by him and his approach. And yes I think i am voicing a majority view because other than a handful of posts here and elsewhere on line, i can find nobody that does not broadly share the same view, TK needs to step aside. And actually they are apologists, the same few, no matter what will defend the club no matter what OR use the bully boy aggresion which I was very unpleasantly subjected to by a handful of these people through earlier in the season.

I amvery happy to engage with anyone that actually is able or wants to offer a different opinion. Try me.

Thanks for explaining.

Personally I am a fan of trying to be the bigger person (poster?) since I believe that in the long run that has the bigger chance of fostering a decent forum culture. I am not trying to claim that I am particularly successful at this, and I do acknowledge that it can be difficult in many cases and I am also not particularly familiar with those situations you refer to. Further, I do sympathise with the feeling of wanting to vent, although again I try to refrain from posting (again with questionable success) when I am the most upset since I otherwise tend to get caught up in arguments that are more often than not fairly pointless.

In general, and not meant to be aimed at you, I also get very tired of all the abuse thrown around at the Khans and TK in particular (which admittedly is much worse on social media than on this forum), which probably adds to why I am feeling a bit fed up with the number of TK posts at the moment. That is however a me-problem, and I always have the choice to not visit the forum should I get too tired of that particular subject.

In any case, thanks again for explaining and answering my questions.

..FOF..

Then Mom comes in......