watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another name to add to the list !

Started by Riversider, April 05, 2019, 09:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

IF he was to leave BHA and in enough time to plan for next season I would gratefully take him.
He makes very good Championship signings.
In our case thats if he is allowed to use HIS expertise.

filham

Quote from: Luka on April 05, 2019, 07:40:32 PM
Where has everyones ambition gone.
An average manager, who plays boring football and who is currently happy at boring little club. Bring Chris Hughton to Fulham....no thanks.

I want a progressive top class manager that plays an exciting brand of football and who see's us as a challenge. A manager that has ambition to manage an equally progressive club challenging for imeadite promotion back to the PL. I want a manager that demands £150m and a free reign to make it happen.

Are you listening Tony K ?
[/quote

Those guys are in Spain , Italy or Portugal waiting for a vacancy in a Premier League top six club.

toshes mate

Whoever we appoint while Khan Jnr is on the campus and holding down a key position will have to be a thick skinned miracle worker prepared to be held accountable for the mistakes others make.  It is not entirely a unique opportunity at FFC except that the nepotism payback tends to strike like an angry viper when son is in one of his spoiled brat moods and dad is summoned. I have no doubt there are good coaches who can live with that and even some that could last long enough to make a very real difference to FFC fortunes, but I am not sure the personalities out there are ever going to be a perfect fit for a rich son who likes to be treated as a super hero to be admired for all the money he spends that his dad has made. I can see us going through another handful of attempts before we strike lucky again.