watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is tk wrestling company the wwe

Started by bobby01, April 06, 2019, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

bobby01

Thanks Joel, I saw a wrestling event for the wwe taking place in a pub in Clapham, and thought if that was tk event it was far from glamorous.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

JoelH5

Quote from: bobby01 on April 06, 2019, 09:50:39 AM
Thanks Joel, I saw a wrestling event for the wwe taking place in a pub in Clapham, and thought if that was tk event it was far from glamorous.

The WWE is worth probably over 100 times more than his franchise. It's a small affair
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Jamie88

I think you've got something mixed up - the WWE wouldn't be hosting an event at a pub in Clapham! 😄

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Art Vandelay

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 06, 2019, 04:22:47 PM
I think you've got something mixed up - the WWE wouldn't be hosting an event at a pub in Clapham! 😄

The next WWE event is wrestle mania 35 where the expected attendance is over 80,000, so that pub in Clapham must be huge to host an event  :003:

bobby01

Quote from: Art Vandelay on April 06, 2019, 05:47:49 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on April 06, 2019, 04:22:47 PM

The next WWE event is wrestle mania 35 where the expected attendance is over 80,000, so that pub in Clapham must be huge to host an event  :003:

I will have to look again as I drive past next week,lol, I,m sure that it was wwe but it seems I am wrong, unless it was advertising the tv coverage,?.

Woolly Mammoth

It's being held at the Play Acting Club, with Vince McMahon as Special Guest Actor, not a bad number to earn a fortune at, good luck to them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!