watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Brown ?

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, April 06, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

He may not necessarily be the 'type of player' most of us like, but he sure is an inspirational captain.
He is a wind-up merchant but he takes a lot of stick from opposition players eg: Morales recently.

Unfortunately we've seen this year what a team with 3/4  'pansies' in can achieve with very little
leadership on the field, and he is only slightly worse than Stefan or Chambers on a bad day.

Perhaps it's a coincidence that he shares a surname with Michael Brown.

He would also give us that steel, and he's quite skillful and creative, that we will need from August.
and clearing the cluttered midfields in the CS , would leave more 'space' for our creative players.

No doubt I'll get lots of critisism, but next season is not going to be a cakewalk.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Again would bring a warrior edge to midfield ,a good shout.

Fernhurst

Sorry Roger, do agree we need some warriors but Brown is very limited.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Art Vandelay

I would rather see Michael Brown back rather than Scott Brown as there is something really unpleasant about the way he handles himself on the pitch.

Mince n Tatties

He is good at winding players up,just think if he played for us against City he would got Sterling sent off in 20 mins.😉

snarks

SteffJo is a better player with a better engine

Riversider

Quote from: hovewhite on April 06, 2019, 06:14:14 PM
Again would bring a warrior edge to midfield ,a good shout.

F**k me, Scott Brown is going to be 34 in two months , and you think that's a "good shout" !
I give up.

MikeW

There was a post earlier asking similar questions about Morrison.  Please no, we have our standards.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

One Martin Thomas

Pearson at PNE for me ....

filham

The Brown I would want would be Roger Brown especially if he could bring Tony Gale along with him.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: filham on April 06, 2019, 09:45:47 PM
The Brown I would want would be Roger Brown especially if he could bring Tony Gale along with him.
+ Stan Brown

RaySmith

The name Brown resonates with Fulham fans.
Stan and Roger both great players for Fulham - real legends, embodying true Fulham values.

Also, ex-captain Michael Brown, not a legend like Stan or Roger, hard but not dirty players, and long term loyal and reliable servants of the club- but he certainly took no prisoners in a tackle -
https://youtu.be/sygpfKhBxME

Dodgin