watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

does the rest of this season matter...

Started by WhiteJC, April 07, 2019, 10:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

It would make sense to play what is likely to be next season's championship team but it is going to be hard to field a team without Anguissi, Cairney, R.Sess., Chambers, Rico, Babel and Mitrovic all of who may well not be with us next season.

Also I think there may be league rules about fielding your strongest available team.

hovewhite

Quote from: toshes mate on April 08, 2019, 10:09:20 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on April 07, 2019, 08:28:15 PM
All I want to see is some fight In the team, showing they actually care. Whoever will not be here get rid of, decide if SP is going to be the next manager or not. Start planning for next year now. I have listened to TC interview, but I,m sorry to say that in my opinion he has shown a could not care less attitude for most of the season, therefore he really needs to step up as do a fair few others.
The player I feel most sorry for is Odoi, for all his failings he has given his all to the cause this season and then finds himself dropped for mlm and nortvieldt, a decision that makes me question SPs ability to manage this side.
All in all I am absolutely gutted with the way things have turned out this season, I for one never saw it coming after 2 seasons of great football.
So it's time to plan and take immediate action that something can be salvaged from this season, and we have a method introduced so we can get off to decent start next year.
Spot on.  Odoi has a spirit whenever he turns out for us, and he does set an example (if only others would follow his lead) as happened v. Derby, and v. Villa not so long ago.  The fact he is on low wages also speaks very loudly as to where the finger should point at mediocrity.  I was gutted after Anfield and the futile sacking of Jokanovic which proved to me where FFC's ailments truly lie.  We need to get up off the floor now and at least get heads thinking straight again because at the moment the ship is taking water and nobody is alive and alert to the fact it may sink without trace.

spot on re Odoi always gives 100%.
The pride in the shirt is important as is not letting Huddersfield put us bottom,to do that we need fighting spirit ,pride and our own youngsters will give that now would be ideal to build a new young side around anguissa  sess brothers ,O'Riley,mitro and odoi.
So plenty to play for starting with Everton Saturday.